• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Project Strength Assist

Pillhook

God Tier
DVL
Retired Staff
Researchers Involved: Dr Valdez, Dr Heinrich (Lead)
Operatives involved:
Engineer Belvine

Date Started: November, 18th, 2018

Proposal.

Progress: The power source has been obtained, Prototype planning has begun, and subjects for the prototype are being screened.

Current steps:
1: Obtain power source. (DONE)
2: Screen subjects for prototypes. (DONE)
3: Design prototype (DONE)
4: Ask for resources to complete prototype. (Next step)
5: Create prototype. (DONE)
6: Possible improvement on prototype. (UNDERWAY)
7: Final product. (First edition)

Last edited:

Pillhook

God Tier
DVL
Retired Staff
Design is complete and construction in underway, I require the power source Sergey was safekeeping.

- Heinrich

// @Xyz

Smorephan

Certified Moon Champion
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
"I can help after I create the device for Project Sleep and get that done and over with."
- Dr. Shablomowitz.

Nic or Treat

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Researchers Involved: Dr Valdez, Dr Heinrich

Date Started: November, 18th, 2018

Proposal.

Progress: The power source has been obtained, Prototype planning has begun, and subjects for the prototype are being screened.

Current steps:
1: Obtain power source. (DONE)
2: Screen subjects for prototypes. (DONE)
3: Design prototype (DONE)
3: Ask for resources to complete prototype. (Next step)
4: Create prototype. (Underway)
5: Possible improvement on prototype.
6: Final product. (First edition)
It's been months, where is it?

-Toboggan

// You also linked the format, not your proposal

Pillhook

God Tier
DVL
Retired Staff
It's been months, where is it?

-Toboggan

// You also linked the format, not your proposal
It took months for the operatives to acquire the power source I requested. Once I heard we had acquired one I started this log, and began design. I then began construction and requested the power source. However I learnt that Sergei and that other researcher took it into their locked office, and didn't reply to me asking to have it. Around the same time, a researcher did a SCP-294 test which teleported what I had built into the desert, which the operatives failed to recover. It was or some reason not logged even though I heard it caused the death of a colonel.

With the power source I believe I could make quick work of this project.

- Heinrich

// Fixed it.

Nic or Treat

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
It took months for the operatives to acquire the power source I requested. Once I heard we had acquired one I started this log, and began design. I then began construction and requested the power source. However I learnt that Sergei and that other researcher took it into their locked office, and didn't reply to me asking to have it. Around the same time, a researcher did a SCP-294 test which teleported what I had built into the desert, which the operatives failed to recover. It was or some reason not logged even though I heard it caused the death of a colonel.

With the power source I believe I could make quick work of this project.

- Heinrich

// Fixed it.
What kind of power source do you need?

-Toboggan

Pillhook

God Tier
DVL
Retired Staff
What kind of power source do you need?

-Toboggan
It would have to be a small, but one with a lot of power, more so than is available in a non-anomalous source. Valdez told me that two were acquired through 914, and that both are held in Sergei's office. I believe they were the result of spare car batteries being put through SCP-914.

- Heinrich

Nic or Treat

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
It would have to be a small, but one with a lot of power, more so than is available in a non-anomalous source. Valdez told me that two were acquired through 914, and that both are held in Sergei's office. I believe they were the result of spare car batteries being put through SCP-914.

- Heinrich
Dr. Sergei, are one of these available for this project?

-Toboggan

// @Xyz

Nic or Treat

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Dr. Dunken is using the only one we have for his nanobot project's EMP chamber thing as far as I know.

-Sergey
Is there a log on the creation of the battery you could send me?

-Toboggan

Pillhook

God Tier
DVL
Retired Staff
I obtained the power source, and finished the first prototype, it did as expected, however the hydraulics broke due to amateur joining. Improvements underway with the help of Engineer Belvine.

- Heinrich

Pillhook

God Tier
DVL
Retired Staff
An operative wore the suit during combat simulations, and another did a close quarter combat strength test. Both voiced the suits being extremely efficient and useful. I have made one final improvement which should help with the lifting of heavy objects.

This improved suit was put through scenarios that were recorded and will be sent to trigon.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)