• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Provost James C. Augustine

Augustine Eckhart

Well-Known
<Proper Clearance Required To Proceed>

< Validating. . . >

< Validation Complete >

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Foundation Military Provost Records

Secure. Contain. Protect

[Usage of foundation archives detected. Unauthorized access will result in user(s) being tracked, located, and detained, Insert credentials below]

Foundation Name: **********

Foundation Password: *************

Enter 14-digit credentials: **************

[Accessing....1%....14%....40%....88%....100%]

[Welcome Foundation User. The computer ID number is A64]

[Accessing_File.MP_Augustine.....Completed]

[GENERAL INFORMATION]

[NAME]:

James C. Augustine
[DATE OF BIRTH]:
September 23, 1978 (41 Years old)
[SEX]:
Male
[NATIONALITY]:
Irish
[PLACE OF BIRTH]:
Little Rock, Arkansas
[MARITAL STATUS]:
Divorced
[OCCUPATION]:
Provost MP
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]:
USMC Military Police Unit [REDACTED], Senior Officer, Administrative Security Guard
[AFFILIATION]:
The SCP Foundation
[LANGUAGES]:
English, Gaelic
[RELATIVES]:
[REDACTED UPON REQUEST]
[TROPHIES]:
- Bronze Star for combat bravery
[NOTES]:

• Has begun taking knife lethality training courses, to improve his melee capabilities​
  • Pursuing MTF​
  • Has hobby of collecting knives and selling them.​
[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

@Nic

[HEIGHT]: 6'0"
[WEIGHT]: 189 lbs
[EYE COLOR]: Blue
[HAIR COLOR]: Blond
[BODY BUILD]: Mesomorphic
[SKIN TONE]: Tanned
[BLOOD TYPE]: O-
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: N/a
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: N/a

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]:
None
[ADDICTIONS]: N/a
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: Heterosexual
[LIKES]:
Order
[DISLIKES]:
Chaos

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]

I've learned to not hate people, it gets in the way of my job, and doesn't help me professionally
SCP-106 - This fucker is an exception, Fuck you

[DISLIKED]
D-Class in general - I've heard what they've done to people, I can understand why Z Units hate them.
Senior Officer Samuels - Yes yes, you are a Senior Officer, but still, being rude to people is not how you gain respect.

[NEUTRAL]
Most of Gensec - I've grown to be more patient with these unique people, hell, even the officers are less stupid
ASG Kane -He's a cool guy, I guess

[LIKED]
Medbranch in General - Awesome at their job, fix me up all the time
All my ASGs - I view them as my people, and nothing can ever change that
MTF AU "A" - Gave me an M82 for hunting dirty infils with, thanks man.
Captain McIntyre - Interesting guy, perfect for captain.
ASG Wright - Awesome ASG, he does his job Wright, eh, I tried
Lt. Lee - Nice guy
Security Chief Whetzel - Honestly a good guy
Sgt Lieutenant Carson - Who the fuck trained this guy, who the fuck gave birth to him. You can’t even talk to the guy without him trying to detain you. Even if you manage to talk to him, he doesn’t listen he just acts like you said nothing. Who knew you could hate someone this much. You know what, He's improved, I was really mad whenever he demoted me, but I learned. Thank you. Good bye old friend
Captain Evan- I think you’re a chill dude, go for chief Good bye
Marshal March - He trained me and seems like a competent guy
SCP-208 - He's a cool dude and nice all around.

[TRUSTED]
Security Chief Martell - Rest in piece old friend.
ASG Weiss - I have no idea where she is, but she was awesome.
ASG Squad - They were an awesome group, I hope we can do it again
Area Director Bronkles - He's an awesome guy
Head Marshal Lannister - He's an awesome HM, Ill die for 'em.

[FAMILY LOVED]

[MEMORIAL]
ASG ?? MTF Alpha Jake S. Moreland - This guy... this guy is awesome at his job and is just a great person all around. Almost like a brother to me. Congratulations buddy, you made it to Sergeant. I hope we can go on some great adventures again. *Upon the line of questioning when Augustine went for a per monthly update, he broke down crying after hearing of Moreland's passing.*
Good bye old friend.

Last edited:

Doc Biggums

Well-Known
// You know, ive been done with your shit Biggus for the longest fuckin time. I ain't no motherfuckin clone because I also think ASG is the best shit since women. Tldr; Fuck you Biggus
// So, let me reiterate what I meant, because I feel that you've been personally lacking a sense of understanding words. By the following line I said, and I quote,
// so... it's a Jake S. Moreland clone?
By this line of text, Mr. Eckhart, means that I feel you took a lot of inspiration from Jake S. Moreland, or @Jingle. Please note however, that I feel you took way too much inspiration due to the same choice of name that you both format with(the [First Name] [First letter of middle Name] [Last Name] style), and how you somewhat chose to act. With the both of you having higher positions in the server(most notably Gensec), yet you decide to play a low ranking job, even with Eckhart having Deputy Warden. Now, why you decide to play these 'lower' ranking jobs, I don't understand. Perhaps you(Eckhart in particular) feel a urge that you can get to the 'status' of Jingles, by posing as a similar ASG(format at least) so you can be as known or liked. But nonetheless, I hope that I struct by point to @Augustine Eckhart much more clearly, due to the fact that I wish to not hate on someone and not be absent from blame myself.

-Best Regards, Doctor Biggums.
(If you have anymore questions/concerns, please contact me.)

Jingle

Banned
Banned
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
// So, let me reiterate what I meant, because I feel that you've been personally lacking a sense of understanding words. By the following line I said, and I quote,

By this line of text, Mr. Eckhart, means that I feel you took a lot of inspiration from Jake S. Moreland, or @Jingle. Please note however, that I feel you took way too much inspiration due to the same choice of name that you both format with(the [First Name] [First letter of middle Name] [Last Name] style), and how you somewhat chose to act. With the both of you having higher positions in the server(most notably Gensec), yet you decide to play a low ranking job, even with Eckhart having Deputy Warden. Now, why you decide to play these 'lower' ranking jobs, I don't understand. Perhaps you(Eckhart in particular) feel a urge that you can get to the 'status' of Jingles, by posing as a similar ASG(format at least) so you can be as known or liked. But nonetheless, I hope that I struct by point to @Augustine Eckhart much more clearly, due to the fact that I wish to not hate on someone and not be absent from blame myself.

// I remember getting mad and flaming Eckhart in shoutbox for having a *very* similar character. But that's behind me now.

Doc Biggums

Well-Known
// I remember getting mad and flaming Eckhart in shoutbox for having a *very* similar character. But that's behind me now.
// Jingle, that is very good to know. At least I can be sure now that he isn't doing this without you at least knowing. With this, I feel assured about your stronger relation and neutrality.

McIntyre

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
// Stop flooding the thread with useless comments. Take it to a convo if it’s that important.

Augustine Eckhart

Well-Known

// 1. You aren't smart because you wrote a paragraph with fancy wording, nice job wasting 15 minutes.
2. Stop, as McIntyre said

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)