• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Pudding's SCP 049 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddingcakes1

Forum Rookie
SCP Format

COPY AND PASTE THIS APPLICATION AS IS.

DO NOT EDIT IT.

SECTION 1. PERSONAL INFORMATION (( IC INFORMATION ))

1.1 Tell us a little about the SCP you're applying for, any past experiences or background information of the SCP including, traits, and a physical description. (Minimum 150 words):

SCP-049 is a humanoid entity wearing the garb of a traditional "Plague Doctor", SCP-049 is normally compliant with the foundation but does tend to have sudden outbursts which may or may not lead to the death of personnel, during these outbursts lavender is usually what calms SCP-049. These outbursts are usually caused by SCP-049 detecting "the pestilence" within someone, "the pestilence" is something SCP-049 claims to be able to sense and cure. SCP-049 used to be provided animal corpses for study, however this privilege was revoked later. When SCP-049 detects "the pestilence" within someone they will proceed to become aggressive, attempting to kill the one who has "the pestilence" via touching the subject, how SCP-049's touch causes all bodily functions to cease is unknown, once the subject is dead SCP-049 will proceed to operate on the subject, eventually reanimating the corpse. However the reanimated corpse will become extremely aggressive if provoked and moves very slowly. SCP-049 considers these corpses "cured" and often shows remorse, claiming they haven't done enough to cure the pestilence entirely. SCP-049 speaks a variety of different languages but prefers French or English.
(Note:Most of this info was obtained from the original wiki and my own memory, if anything crucial is left out I apologize.)
1.2 How would this SCP react around Foundation?:
If they do not have the pestilence SCP-049 will be cooperative, however if they do have the pestilence it will be very aggressive towards the ones who have it.(Only SCP-049 can sense the disease.)

1.3 How would this SCP react around The Chaos Insurgency?:
Same as 1.2.

1.4 How would this SCP react around The MTF?:
Same as 1.3 & 1.2.

1.5 How would this SCP react around other SCP’s?:
SCP-049 will ignore them, however if it is SCP-035, SCP-049 will attempt to release and then obtain the mask.

1.6 How would this SCP react to breaching to the surface?:
It is highly unlikely SCP-049 will breach the surface but it would do what it does in the foundation, look for those with the disease and attempt to cure those with it.

SECTION 2. SCP Information (( OOC INFORMATION)

SCP-049 "Plague Doctor".

2.2 What is a /me and give an example of such?:
a /me is an action done in roleplay.
Example:
SCP-049:/me attempts to roll up the guard's sleeve.

2.3 What is a counter /me and give an example as such?:
a counter /me is a counter to a /me that would harm the character that the /me is being directed towards.
Example:
SCP-049:/me attempts to roll up the guard's sleeve
Guard:/me shoves SCP-049 back with the butt of their gun.(counter)

2.4 What is a /roll, and when is it appropriate to do so? Also give an example:
a /roll is a random number generator used to decide the success of a /me or counter /me.
Example:
SCP-049:/me attempts to roll up the guard's sleeve
Guard:/me shoves SCP-049 back with the butt of their gun.(counter)
Both would do /roll, whoever gets the higher number (Counting Roll bonuses, i.e an officer has a RB of 10+ and gets to add 10 to their rolls) wins the /me and gets to carry out their action.

2.5 As this SCP do you abide by fear rp?:
Yes.

2.6 When is it appropriate to kill as this SCP?:
If I sense "the pestilence" within someone.

2.7 Have you ever been demoted from this SCP before? If yes, why?
No.

SECTION 2. ((OOC INFORMATION))

3.1 Why do you want to be an SCP? :

SCP-049 has always been one of the most interesting SCPs to me and I want to add them to my collection of already obtained SCPs.

3.2 Please list relevant skills and qualities that could help you become the best SCP:
I have role-played as an SCP before, I do know how SCP-049 acts, and I will try my best to act just like them.

3.3 In-game name:
Puddingcakes

3.4 Steam Id:
STEAM_1:1:245940043

3.5 How long have you been playing on this server?:
Roughly 3-4months.(Value may be different on other apps because I am estimating from memory.)

3.6 Do you have any experience in SCP Roleplay?:
Yes.

3.7 State all SCPs that you currently have access to or have had access to:
SCP-076-2, Free SCPs(999, 173, and 131s), and SCP 912 edit:Forgot to include 096 here as well.

3.8 Will you flag down if a staff tells you to?
Yes.

3.9 Do you understand that if you do not flag down when told, your whitelist will be removed?
Yes.

(Flagging down means changing jobs)

AFTER COMPLETING FORMAT AND POSTING, WAIT FOR A STAFF MEMBER TO GIVE YOU A SET OF QUESTIONS THAT YOU MUST ANSWER.

AFTER QUESTIONS ARE POSTED YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO ANSWER THEM OR YOUR APP WILL BE AUTO DENIED

Last edited:

Schulze

Previously known as Odin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
1. What are your intentions as this SCP? [IC intentions.]
2. A Class-D is in your cell, and a researcher is outside. Your door is closed, and you are told you can do what you want with the Class D. What do you do?
3. A Class-D is in your cell, and a researcher is outside. The door is open. You are told you can do what you want with the Class D. What do you do?
4. Class-D is in your cell, and a researcher and a guard are outside. The door is closed. You are told you can do what you want with the Class D. What do you do?
5. The door is open to a researcher outside. What do you do?
6. The door is open and an MTF is outside. What do you do?
7. A gun is aimed at you. You are given orders. What do you do?
8. You find SCP-035. What do you do?
24 Hours to Reply.

Puddingcakes1

Forum Rookie
1. What are your intentions as this SCP? [IC intentions.]
2. A Class-D is in your cell, and a researcher is outside. Your door is closed, and you are told you can do what you want with the Class D. What do you do?
3. A Class-D is in your cell, and a researcher is outside. The door is open. You are told you can do what you want with the Class D. What do you do?
4. Class-D is in your cell, and a researcher and a guard are outside. The door is closed. You are told you can do what you want with the Class D. What do you do?
5. The door is open to a researcher outside. What do you do?
6. The door is open and an MTF is outside. What do you do?
7. A gun is aimed at you. You are given orders. What do you do?
8. You find SCP-035. What do you do?
24 Hours to Reply.
1. To rid the world of the pestilence.
2.If I sense the pestilence within the D Class I would cure them, otherwise I would act friendly towards them.
3.If I sense the pestilence within the D Class or the Researcher I would cure who has the disease, otherwise I would act friendly.
4.Same as 2 and 3, if the D class has the disease I would cure them, otherwise I would act friendly.
5. If I do not sense the pestilence within the researcher I would walk out to go find those who may have it, if the researcher advises against it I would cooperate until I sense the disease within someone.
6.Same as 5, if I do not sense the disease I would walk out and look for those who do have it, if the guard advises against it I would cooperate unless I sense the disease within someone.
7.I follow the orders, applying FearRP.
8.I release them then carry them around with me.

Schulze

Previously known as Odin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
8. What else could, and would you do with 035?
24 HOURS TO FIX

Schulze

Previously known as Odin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Hide them under my robes. (My knowledge of 035 and 049 interacting is very limited and the MOTD doesn't say a whole lot so I apologize)
Well it is implied you would try, and get him a host so he can run around himself. But you have the jist of carrying him around so I'll give it to ya.
ACCEPTED/LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)