• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Rat's 912 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratyrat

Forum Rookie
SCP Format

COPY AND PASTE THIS APPLICATION AS IS.

DO NOT EDIT IT.

SECTION 1. PERSONAL INFORMATION (( IC INFORMATION ))

1.1 Tell us a little about the SCP you're applying for, any past experiences or background information of the SCP including, traits, and a physical description. (Minimum 150 words):

SCP-912 is a full suit of swat gear that is able to move and looks like how a human wears clothing. SCP-912 will attempt to arrest people that are brandishing a weapon or is attacking another person, If the person attempts to resist the arrest, SCP-912 might use excessive amounts of force that are not justified by the situation like dislocation of joints from their sockets, After that SCP-912 will then proceed to grab their arms and arrest the person. SCP-912 will listen to anyone wearing SCP-912s Police Department uniform and will not arrest them. SCP 912 is completely incapable of any forms of vocalizations that convey information or not, SCP-912 does have an understanding of the English language and can take orders from members of SCP-912s Police Department. SCP-912s swat gear includes a Helmet, Eye wear, a long sleeved shirt, a SWAT vest, gloves, and a pair of shoes.

1.2 How would this SCP react around Foundation?:
SCP-912 will arrest anyone holding a weapon except SCP-912s handler. If SCP-912 has a handler SCP-912 will follow their orders.

1.3 How would this SCP react around The Chaos Insurgency?:
Same as 1.2

1.4 How would this SCP react around The MTF?:
Same as 1.2.

1.5 How would this SCP react around other SCP’s?:
SCP-912 ignores all other SCPs, unless they threaten their handler.

1.6 How would this SCP react to breaching to the surface?:
SCP-912 won't breach unless ordered by their handler.

SECTION 2. SCP Information (( OOC INFORMATION)

2.1 What SCP are you applying for?:

SCP 912

2.2 What is a /me and give an example of such?:
/me is used to imply that a character has done an action. For example "/me shoves D Class out of the way" or "/me punches D class in the face"

2.3 What is a counter /me and give an example as such?:
A counter me is another /me going against the original action, typically with attacks or other movements that can't happen in game, only within RP. An example of a counter me is "/me weaves and dodges the punch"

2.4 What is a /roll, and when is it appropriate to do so? Also give an example:
A /roll is used for competitive /mes such as trying to dodge a punch. You can also roll in MedRP when the guy is doing his thing.

i.e.

A: /me punches B in the face with full force
B: /me dodges the punch
A: /roll (gets a 1)
B: /roll (gets a 0)
A wins the roll

2.5 As this SCP do you abide by fear rp?:
No

2.6 When is it appropriate to kill as this SCP?:
When the guy I'm trying to detain resists arrest multiple times, if someone attempts to separate me from the detainee, or if someone touches 912's armor, when someone attacks me or anyone in the PD uniform.

2.7 Have you ever been demoted from this SCP before? If yes, why?
Yes, t-bagged a dead body

SECTION 3. ((OOC INFORMATION))

3.1 Why do you want to be an SCP? :

I want to be an SCP because in my opinion it adds variety for me and for my experience in the game. All of the SCPs I have currently are unable to open doors so its a bit boring

3.2 Please list relevant skills and qualities that could help you become the best SCP:
I find this SCP interesting so I would enjoy playing as 912 and not minge around.

3.3 In-game name:
Rat

3.4 Steam Id:
STEAM_0:0:54691520

3.5 How long have you been playing on this server?:
2 months

3.6 Do you have any experience in SCP Roleplay?:
Not serious SCP RP, but I have played a couple other servers.

3.7 State all SCPs that you currently have access to or have had access to:
All the default SCPs + 049

3.8 Will you flag down if a staff tells you to?
Yes.

3.9 Do you understand that if you do not flag down when told, your whitelist will be removed?
Yes.

Morgan Harper

Tweedledee
Staff member
Trusted Admin
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
2.7 Have you ever been demoted from this SCP before? If yes, why?
Yes, t-bagged a dead body
Why do you think you deserve to have the whitelist back?

24 hours to respond.

ratyrat

Forum Rookie
because i feel like i learned my lesson and now will try and stay ic even if it's something as insignificant as that

Morgan Harper

Tweedledee
Staff member
Trusted Admin
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
because i feel like i learned my lesson and now will try and stay ic even if it's something as insignificant as that
Not showing any effort in just copying and pasting your previous application doesn't say "I learned my lesson and I'll try better next time" to me, especially since some of your answers are sub par.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and give you 24 hours to rewrite a 912 application. Make sure you don't make any mistakes, use proper grammar, and put an exceeding amount of effort in, or I may just flat out deny your application.

Morgan Harper

Tweedledee
Staff member
Trusted Admin
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
why rewrite it tho, it would be more or less the same, its not like writing my own scp
Because if you want to get an SCP back from being demoted, then you should actually put effort into getting it back. Your 24 hours is ticking.

Morgan Harper

Tweedledee
Staff member
Trusted Admin
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Denied.

Don’t bother applying for jobs unless you’re willing to actually try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)