• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Regarding Sanitation

Grim

Also known as Grimm
To: <foundation@medical.OConnor> // @O'Connor
CC: <foudation@medical.Davies> <foundation@medical.morel> // @ArranC @Precious
Subject: Sanitation within Medbay.
Hello. It's come to my attention recently that the Gensec medbay, and I'm sure others are as well; are fairly dirty, and I genuinely cannot remember the last time I have witnessed someone cleaning it. Whilst I had already begun cleaning up the gensec medbay earlier, I am incapable of doing so purely on my own. So, I've come up with a proposal.
I'm suggesting we add some sort of cleaning log, or something of the sort, to record medbay cleanings and to ensure they stay sanitary. If you would like, I can create the logs.
-William Maim
P.S; Are we still doing checkups?
// I literally copied their emails from their various emails, so this better not fuck up >:c

Last edited:

Grim

Also known as Grimm
P.P.S
Why do we have a water cooler in medbay, but have no cups?
-MRU Maim

Precious

Banned
Banned
Hello Maim,

I see where you're coming from, and agree that the infirmaries should be cleaned more often. However, I feel like requiring people to log them is a bit unnecessary. The big reason why I think the infirmaries aren't cleaned much is because we've never really asked anyone to clean them. We didn't see it as a big deal, and assumed medical staff would do it in their spare time. I believe this can be fixed simply by getting on FMO's and MRU's to clean more often in their downtime, and I'm sure sanitation would shoot up. If it doesn't end up working, I may take your suggestion into further consideration.

As for the checkups, I believe they are allowed, we just don't really do them anymore. I don't mind if you do them, just make sure you follow all the required procedures beforehand. Also don't worry about the cups, someone is going to stock the infirmary with those... eventually...

Be safe, be smart, and be strong,
-Medical Lieutenant Morel

Power

Ultra Tier
Retired Staff
// how about you guys add Dubois to the thread, I have a lot to say regarding this.

Power

Ultra Tier
Retired Staff
Ah, I'm glad this is being brought up. I noticed the infirmary was very unsanitary, and the "operating room" wasnt even sterile. Needless to say I think the infirmary needs to be torn down completely, cleaned thoroughly, and then rearranged into a manner where we can have people not constantly be treated on beds when they are bleeding everywhere, and then need to recover on those same beds. Of course none of this is completely my call, I think the medical captain should consider rebuilding the infirmary though so that we can have a sterile room for operation, and proper areas to recover, less beds and more examination/operating tables. The infirmary is also very inefficient with its space, and not safe for cleanliness at all.

And to answer your question about checkups, that shouldnt be done by anyone who isnt a real doctor, and there are clinics for a reason for people to attend. Same with prescriptions, I noticed some people prescribing medicine and I was very concerned where they got their hands on prescription pads.

Anyways, the medbay needs some reworking and proper cleaning, and you shouldnt be doing checkups, leave that to family medical doctors.
-Dr. Dubois, MD.

Dos Miguel

Clown.
Ah, I'm glad this is being brought up. I noticed the infirmary was very unsanitary, and the "operating room" wasnt even sterile. Needless to say I think the infirmary needs to be torn down completely, cleaned thoroughly, and then rearranged into a manner where we can have people not constantly be treated on beds when they are bleeding everywhere, and then need to recover on those same beds. Of course none of this is completely my call, I think the medical captain should consider rebuilding the infirmary though so that we can have a sterile room for operation, and proper areas to recover, less beds and more examination/operating tables. The infirmary is also very inefficient with its space, and not safe for cleanliness at all.

And to answer your question about checkups, that shouldnt be done by anyone who isnt a real doctor, and there are clinics for a reason for people to attend. Same with prescriptions, I noticed some people prescribing medicine and I was very concerned where they got their hands on prescription pads.

Anyways, the medbay needs some reworking and proper cleaning, and you shouldnt be doing checkups, leave that to family medical doctors.
-Dr. Dubois, MD.
// Checkups are used to find anomalus things and or see and damage from unknown anomalies and its cool rp so could we keep it?

Enna

Previously known as ArranC
// Chubby, the checkups he is talking about are the weekly logged ones

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)