• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

[Retired] Director Power

Power

Ultra Tier
Retired Staff
[GENERAL INFORMATION]

[NAME]: Ben Power
[DATE OF BIRTH]: 03/10/1984
[SEX]: Male
[NATIONALITY]: Canadian
[PLACE OF BIRTH]: Nova-Scotia-Canada
[MARTIAL STATUS]: Unwedded
[OCCUPATION]: Retired
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]: Director/Chief/Manager/Captain/MRU/Lieutenant/SSO at the SCP Foundation
[AFFILIATION]: SCP Foundation
[LANGUAGES]: English, French
[RELATIVES]: Mike Power (Father) Jennifer Power (Mother) Matthew Power (Brother) Joseph Power (Brother)
[TROPHIES]: A bayonet given to me by my father, when he served in the military.
Certificate to practice medicine and surgery, Medical Diploma from University of Toronto.
[NOTES]: Power was a doctor who graduated with an MD from U of T, before enlisting in the military as a military doctor.

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

@Nic

[HEIGHT]: 5ft 11in
[WEIGHT]: 176lbs
[EYE COLOR]: Hazel
[HAIR COLOR]: Brown
[BODY BUILD]: Mesomorph
[SKIN TONE]: Tanned
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: Scar running around his foot.
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: Although nothing too severe, Power has a small limp when walking due to an old genetic disability he had in his foot as a kid.

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]: None.
[ADDICTIONS]: None.
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: Heterosexual
[LIKES]:

[DISLIKES]:

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]

[DISLIKED]

[NEUTRAL]

Pine:
Has made some major fuck ups, hoping he'll learn from his mistakes though.

[LIKED]
MRU FMO Barry:
Welcomed me into the medical branch with open arms, and I feel a bond forming in between us. Nice guy in general, also, that Mustache is damn fine
MRU Marry:
Good guy. Sad to see him transfer
MRU Landuke:
He's my little protegee. I would like to think I raised him up to MRU, I'm proud of him. I don't know what went Wrong...
[TRUSTED]
Vince Stealer:
My best friend in the foundation, someone who I can come to for anything. I miss him. he died suffering, but he persevered until the very end. I'm so sorry I couldn't help.
Medical Lieutenant Johansson:
My biggest help in the foundation. Someone I can trust with the future of the medical branch.
Medical Lieutenant Wick:
He's a friend to me. If there's one person in the foundation I trust the most it'd be him.
Head Engineer Klauset:
He's very agreeable, and he set me up with a lot of stuff in the beginning of my chief term.
Jacobs:
Weve been through a lot together, as colleagues and friends. Im sad to not be able to see him around as much anymore, but I know he'll always be putting int he good work.
Director Corp:
Hes my director and my friend. Great person and very kind.
Redwood:
Kept me alive in my inauguration and hes a huge motherfucker who I can trust with my life.
[FAMILY LOVED]

[LOVED]

Last edited:

BOOzrokh

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Administrator
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
// wow....I've known you for how long and I'm not there

O'Connor

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
// Hey, studies show that profiles without O'Connor are not as good as profiles with O'Connor, maybe make your profile better?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)