• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

[Retired] Manager Speirs

Kowalski

Active
Retired Staff
< Level 4 Clearance Required To Proceed >

< Validating. . . >

< Validation Complete >

Secure. Contain. Protect.

[GENERAL INFORMATION]

1st LT. R. Speirs during Operation Enduring Freedom (2008)

[NAME]: Rick Speirs
[DATE OF BIRTH]: April 20th, 1989
[SEX]: Male
[NATIONALITY]: American
[PLACE OF BIRTH]: Saint Marie, Montana, USA
[MARITAL STATUS]: Unwedded
[OCCUPATION]: SID Captain
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]: 1st Lieutenant, 506th Infantry Regiment, U.S. Army/SID Lieutenant
[AFFILIATION]: SCP Foundation
[LANGUAGES]: English
[RELATIVES]: Maria Speirs (Mother)
[TROPHIES]: A single dog tag with the only legible word being "Benji"

[NOTES]:
- Speirs was approached by the Foundation after his second tour of duty in Afghanistan.
- SID Lieutenant Speirs has been transferred from Area-02 to Area-XYZ.
- SID Lieutenant Speirs has been promoted to SID Captain on March 16, 2018.
- Speirs has admitted to an addiction to nicotine (cigarettes) after the events on June 9, 2018.

- Manager Speirs retired on November 4, 2018.

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]
@Nic
[HEIGHT]: (5',11'')
[WEIGHT]: 182 lbs.
[EYE COLOR]: Grey
[HAIR COLOR]: Black
[BODY BUILD]: Muscular, Mesomorph
[SKIN TONE]: Fair
[BLOOD TYPE]: B+
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: Small scar on left eye lid, dimple on left cheek, Stubble beard
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: N/A

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]: N/A
[ADDICTIONS]: Nicotine
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: Heterosexual
[LIKES]: Parachutes, Aircraft, 7.62mm full metal jacket rounds, Arizona Green Tea

[DISLIKES]: Beggars, Politics, Cowardice, Bananas, People who talk too much

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]
The Chaos Insurgency - "I've dealt with terrorists before and I'll deal with them again."

[DISLIKED]
Doctor Jarvis - "I now see why so many people doubt this man's abilities. He has gotten too many people killed from his carelessness."

[?] Fergusson - "He does not impress me in the slightest. He comes off as an unprofessional and incompetent leader that stumbles himself through each task. I've worked with a few officers like him in Afghanistan. I truly worry for the state of his mobile task force sometimes."

[NEUTRAL]
Doctor Checks

[LIKED]
Doctor Peterson

SID Captain Joseph - "He is a captain, yet he does not seem all that wise to me. He does his job, listens to orders, and gives out orders well, that's about it."

[TRUSTED]
Director October - "When I witness him in action, he seems to always know what to do in dire situations. However, he has a certain strange aura about him that I can't quite express into words. I'm glad he's been inaugurated as the new director. I have a feeling we'll be able to accomplish a lot more."

Manager Corp - "Quite possibly the friendliest person in the facility. He runs the facility, even when he was the director."

Manager McGriffin - "I've only seen him around the facility a few times but I can already tell he was apart of some sort of security branch. He seems to love to jump into dangerous situations; I just hope he doesn't end up like Wei."

Head Engineer Klauset - "Cool, calm, collected, and a master at his trade. I'm glad to be working with him."

SID Supervisor Fubar - "His real surname is Richards, but everyone calls him Fubar for some reason. More importantly, when I need something done properly, I can rely on Fubar."

[FAMILY LOVED]

Maria Speirs - "Why would I not love my own mother?"

[LOVED]
Pfc. B. Ramirez - "He was killed in action during a raid on a Taliban stronghold. I'll never forget,
Benji."

Last edited:

Werevolf

God Tier
DVL
// " [EYE COLOR]: Grey " Hmm unless you're a Lycanthrope or you're one big smoker Jk, good job being the 3%

Kowalski

Active
Retired Staff
// " [EYE COLOR]: Grey " Hmm unless you're a Lycanthrope or you're one big smoker Jk, good job being the 3%
// -respect, for making me look up the word lycanthrope
p.s. the late Kowalski's eye colors made him part of the 0.67%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)