• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Retired Manager Zeener

Zeener

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Level 4 Clearance Required to Proceed>
<Validating Clearance. . .>
< Clearance Validated>

[Insert credentials]
[Password: ********]
[Username: ****]
[Credentials accepted]

<Welcome, Authorized User ██████>
Area-XYZ_ Manager Zeener

[GENERAL INFORMATION]

MTF Operation.png

Zeener is the one the far left
[NAME]: Zolby Zeener
[DATE OF BIRTH]: 09/05/70
[SEX]: Male
[NATIONALITY]: American
[PLACE OF BIRTH]:, America
[MARITAL STATUS]: ██████
[OCCUPATION]: Area XYZ Manager
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]: The SID Captain, SMA in the US Marine Corps, 1st Lieutenant in the U.S Spec Ops (Delta Force)
[AFFILIATION]: American Spec Ops, SCP Foundation, Delta Force, Marine Corps, United States Of America
[LANGUAGES]: English, Russian, Spanish, French, German.
[RELATIVES]: ██████
[TROPHIES]: My Father's Shotgun
[NOTES]: I dislike those who aren't responsible and don't take responsibility.

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

@Nic

[HEIGHT]: (Feet, Inches) 6'4
[WEIGHT]: 210lbs.
[EYE COLOR]: Blue
[HAIR COLOR]: Brown
[BODY BUILD]: Muscular
[SKIN TONE]: Pale
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: Tattoo on left leg, Tattoo on shoulder, Scar on right hand.
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: N/A

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]: N/A
[ADDICTIONS]: Smoking, Drinking
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: heterosexual
[LIKES]: Drinking, Steak, Naps
[DISLIKES]: Being on area when no Adminstration is needed.

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]
CI- Almost took my head off with a sniper.
D class- God what they do in that d block is something outta a horror book.
[DISLIKED]
2nd Lieutenant Fuckface- I could always smell the alcohol on his breath on duty and he always ordered me around like I was some sorta man servant. I'm almost glad he got arrest.
Chief Rooz- Has threatened my life on multiple occasions and is hard to work with.
Chief Anderson- Reckless and foolish, on multiple occasions he puts the lives of secruity on risk for not so good reasons and he is foolish in the actions he chooses. I don't know what is up with these recent chiefs, but I don't like it.
Dr. Bryne- All he does is complain and dosent do anything about it and it's annoying when he blames this on others and dosent take responsibility for this. Also I find it funny when he blames me for the loss of SCP 208 when it was being mistreated in his r wing for weeks and that caused it to run away in the first place.
MTF "Commander" Carver- He literally couldn't do his one job he promised to do as Commander what a disappointment.
MTF Lamar- He was literally so dumb I had to get him checked for autism, how the fuck did he get MTF, obviously I wouldn't trust him to protect shit.

[NEUTRAL]
Gensec- They have been getting a lot better but they still have some idiots that get in the way but at least their improving.
Manager Babylon- he is mysterious from what I have heard but that might just be because I haven't met him in person yet.
CPT Black- Never talked to him much but he never fucked with me so I guess he's alright, I mean I don't really know personally.

[LIKED]
Commander ██████-█████████
Captain Martell- Good at his job and seems like a nice guy.
PFC- Dennis- He always tried his best and never thought about himself, only thought about the team.
CPL Jack- My brother in arms, god rest his soul.
MTF- All of them are good men that work hard to protect us. (Besides that time 208 ran away and none came to help)
Manager Andrews-He is the new guy, but gotta like em
SID- good at their job and keep us safe. (Besides that time 208 ran away and none came to help.)
SID Captain Gressman- He is a nice guy.
Captain Norman- Cool guy that keeps gensec in line.
ASG Bomble- He risked his life for me
MTF Engineer Zellig- If we ask for something to be built he is there and fast, good man from what I've seen.
My asistant balonski- He is good at assisting
Drill SGT 'Hunter'- He was tough but fair and made me into a proper Marine.
[TRUSTED]
MAJ █████- Fought by my side during █████, If he had not given his life I might not be here today.
Area Director Thulmann- My close friend and boss that is always there when I need him and always knows what needs to be done, I don't trust this man with my life any day.
Area manager Sobel- good friend and always does his job well.
Area Manager Farris- so far from what I've seen is good at his job and always cheers up the room.
Provost- All of them are good men that keep the peace and they all do what needs to be done.
SID Supervisor Whiskey- I like this guy a lot I truly believe he will make it far, reminds me of myself and I think one day he will become the captain of SID.
LT Sliskin- He seems trust worthy from my conversations with him.
[FAMILY LOVED]
██████ ███ ██████ ██████
[LOVED]
██████ Zeener

Last edited:

Zeener

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
// >Blames me for 208 even thought I was Head researcher for 1 day
nice meme
//You were a Researcher before then you should of noticed that maybe this humanoid SCP needs basic things like a bed.

Zeener

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
// Alright, let's add all of Research then
//Yea it was a branch wide fuck up but I'm just gonna add you bc you were in charge of it bc obviously it dosent matter what happened if you there and something bad happens it's all your fault, like what happened to me I was just there and got there to try to stop this SCP I literally cannot touch (harm). So obviously things aren't fair and you were in charge so that's where the blame falls.

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
//Yea it was a branch wide fuck up but I'm just gonna add you bc you were in charge of it bc obviously it dosent matter what happened if you there and something bad happens it's all your fault, like what happened to me I was just there and got there to try to stop this SCP I literally cannot touch (harm). So obviously things aren't fair and you were in charge so that's where the blame falls.
//Technically since you were the manager in charge of research or is still your fault though the blame can be partially shift to multiple parties.

Zeener

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
//Technically since you were the manager in charge of research or is still your fault though the blame can be partially shift to multiple parties.
//My job isn't to do there job its just to watch over the branch and make sure it dosent die like when bronze was HR I had to help him. I'm also not in r-wing on a daily basis so I doubt I would of noticed 208 cc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)