• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Satyr City

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Hidden deep in The Forest, there's a village of Satyrs. Only those guided by The Satyrs, Dryads, Pan, Dionysus, Chiron, Artemis or their descendants are able to find it.

Last edited:

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
Dionysus teleports to the entrance of the Satyr City, looking over at the entirety and state of it.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Dionysus teleports to the entrance of the Satyr City, looking over at the entirety and state of it.
*The village is a paradise covered in fruits, veggies, greens and flowers. Satyrs seem to be enjoying not working.*

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
*The village is a paradise covered in fruits, veggies, greens and flowers. Satyrs seem to be enjoying not working.*
He'd take a deep breath, enjoying being back here again, before walking in.

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Satyrs begin to cross their arms and whisper to each other as he walks by.*
He'd be as respectful as possible, having a solemn look on his face, before entering where he can find the council of cloven elders.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
He'd be as respectful as possible, having a solemn look on his face, before entering where he can find the council of cloven elders.
*Dionysus sees 5 large wooden thrones covered in vines and moss around a large tree stump in the center. He recognizes the one on the far right as his own.*

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Dionysus sees 5 large wooden thrones covered in vines and moss around a large tree stump in the center. He recognizes the one of the far right as his own.*
He'd stand in the middle of the room, before calling out for the Council.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
He'd stand in the middle of the room, before calling out for the Council.
*A portly man appears in the center throne with a big goblet of wine. Dionysus can immediately tell it's from his own private collection.*

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
*A portly man appears in the center throne with a big goblet of wine. Dionysus can immediately tell it's from his own private collection.*
Dionysus remains in the middle.

"Hello, Silenus."

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
*He takes a big sip, swishes it around for 2 entire minutes, then swallows.*

"It's about time ya showed up."
"I apologize. I came to bring up the matter of discussion about what happened at the Camp."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"I apologize. I came to bring up the matter of discussion about what happened at the Camp."
"The Satyrs, Sileni and even the Nymphs are pissed off. Ya really outdid yourself this time."

*He takes another sip of the delicious beverage Dionysus is banned from having.*

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
"The Satyrs, Sileni and even the Nymphs are pissed off. Ya really outdid yourself this time."

*He takes another sip of the delicious beverage Dionysus is banned from having.*
"You have no idea. Not being able to intoxicate myself being surrounded by these children is horrible. But, as commanded by my ever-loving father, I have to do this. And it would be a lot easier with your help."

He'd take a breath.

"I wanted to apologize for what that autistic baboon of a demigod did to you and your people. You should know better then anyone that I wanted to strike her down where she stood."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"You have no idea. Not being able to intoxicate myself being surrounded by these children is horrible. But, as commanded by my ever-loving father, I have to do this. And it would be a lot easier with your help."

He'd take a breath.

"I wanted to apologize for what that autistic baboon of a demigod did to you and your people. You should no better then anyone that I wanted to strike her down where she stood."
"Ya didn't strike her down. Ya didn't punish her. Ya didn't do a gods damn thing. Ya think they're all just gonna look past that?"

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Ya didn't strike her down. Ya didn't punish her. Ya didn't do a gods damn thing. Ya think they're all just gonna look past that?"
"I did not. I am going to punish her, but if I was to punish her and make the strawberry fields go unmanned, only making more unbearable work for my friends, it would be unwise. I would never allow her to go unpunished, but you would be in return."

"What I am saying, is as she continues her work, if you decide to return she will be punished and your work load will be alleviated. I have even arranged some children to help you in the fields upon your return."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"I did not. I am going to punish her, but if I was to punish her and make the strawberry fields go unmanned, only making more unbearable work for my friends, it would be unwise. I would never allow her to go unpunished, but you would be in return."

"What I am saying, is as she continues her work, if you decide to return she will be punished and your work load will be alleviated. I have even arranged some children to help you in the fields upon your return."
"There were already supposed to be working. It was the deal for us takin care of them and their hoity toity little camp."

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
"There were already supposed to be working. It was the deal for us takin care of them and their hoity toity little camp."
"As I stated before, most of them are autistic baboons. Thats why I have arranged, as my punishment states as camp director, to make it as best as I can by having them work there as well. Chiron also would desire your return, and I am simply trying my best to make it better then when you left."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"As I stated before, most of them are autistic baboons. Thats why I have arranged, as my punishment states as camp director, to make it as best as I can by having them work there as well. Chiron also would desire your return, and I am simply trying my best to make it better then when you left."
*He swings his arm over to the throne on the far left with his goblet, but the wine magically resists gravity and doesn't spill.*

"I don't see Chiron here."

*He swings it back towards Dionysus. Despite just seeing the goblet resist spilling, a shred of hope still runs through him that a single drop will somehow find its way in his mouth. Too bad it doesn't.*

"I like ya though, it's the reason I helped you get to Godhood, so I'll make a deal."

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
*He swings his arm over to the throne on the far left with his goblet, but the wine magically resists gravity and doesn't spill.*

"I don't see Chiron here."

*He swings it back towards Dionysus. Despite just seeing the goblet resist spilling, a shred of hope still runs through him that a single drop will somehow find its way in his mouth. Too bad it doesn't.*

"I like ya though, it's the reason I help you get to Godhood, so I'll make a deal."
Dionysus recoils his tounge as he see's not a single drop reach him. He'd snap out of it, before looking at the Elder with silent content on what it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)