• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Satyr City

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
Dionysus stares at Chiron so that he's on the winning side.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Because I am unaware of your choice. Would you like to be evacced as well or would you be willing to stand your ground by our side. I also thing there could be a third choice"
"You should know our people aren't fighters, Chiron. If the barrier falls, and the camp looks beyond saving, I put forward the vote to evacuate the Satyrs, Sileni and Dryads from the camp."

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
"You should know our people aren't fighters, Chiron. If the barrier falls, and the camp looks beyond saving, I put forward the vote to evacuate the Satyrs, Sileni and Dryads from the camp."
"I second that motion."

Booker

Big Guy
DVL
Retired Staff
"I second that motion."
"Perfect, they shall be evacuated and given their own satyr city there as well. My question regarding a third option is the following. Is there a way to hide the now abandoned camp with magic? Could we camouflage the camp so it remains intact during this short exodus?"

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
"Perfect, they shall be evacuated and given their own satyr city there as well. My question regarding a third option is the following. Is there a way to hide the now abandoned camp with magic? Could we camouflage the camp so it remains intact during this short exodus?"
"You have agreed, but what of Artemis? It is her camp."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Hold it! You're telling us, Artemis, the Goddess, is going to take all the citizens of Satyr City in?"

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
"What's saying the Monsters wont follow us there?"

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
"The time it will take them to find us is the time that our questers will use to defuse the situation. The details of that evauation are not as important and making sure the camp could be secured."
"Could it be that this entire collapse of the camp was orchestrated from the inside, son of Cronus!!!"

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Could it be that this entire collapse of the camp was orchestrated from the inside son of Cronus!!!"
"Zeus would have detained him by now if he's looking at the cause of the Barriers Destruction."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)