• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

SCP-049 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariovswario99

Forum Rookie
SECTION 1. PERSONAL INFORMATION (( IC INFORMATION ))

1.1 Tell us a little about the SCP you're applying for, any past experiences or background information of the SCP including, traits, and a physical description. (Minimum 150 words):

I would like to apply for SCP 049. He is a bio-hazardous SCP, he is tall roughly 6' and is dressed in a traditional plague doctor outfit that was used in the era of the Black Plague in the 1500s. He is capable of speech in multiple languages yet generally speaks English. He is an anomalous entity and is very dangerous being contained in the same level as the likes of 035. He is dangerous yet a tame humanoid, he is well likely to attack anyone he deems as a patient to further his research yet he does not act out against his "superiors." Obsessed with "The Plague" he claims that it is his main goal to cure this said disease. SCP-049 is a person of determination and even being stuck under the foundations "captivity" he continues to catch up on a lot of his research being able to experiment on D-class. "The Pestilence" he claims exists is not related to the Plague yet he still insists that is a threat of humanity and must be wiped out from existence. He even can tell what humans are free from the plague he works to cure.

1.2 How would this SCP react around Foundation?:

THIS SCP would react to the foundation respectfully and intelligently. Talking about the "Pestilence" and such. If given the chance he would turn anyone he comes into contact with into a zombie-like entity.

1.3 How would this SCP react around The Chaos Insurgency?:
He would react around the same way around the Ci as he is pretty indiscriminate when it comes to human life. As long as he senses "The Pestilence" he will try to cure it.

1.4 How would this SCP react around The MTF?:
He would react a little bit more respectively towards the MTF as they are higher in clearance and are more likely to be more intelligent.

1.5 How would this SCP react around other SCP’s?:
Depends on which SCP it is. Lower non communicable and SCP's that just don't show any intelligence he would probable dissociate with. Such as 082 he probably would just stay away from him. However someone like 682 or 035 or 079 he would probably have a wonderful time talking to them.

1.6 How would this SCP react to breaching to the surface?:
He would try to cure "The Pestilence" that swarms the human race.

SECTION 2. SCP Information (( OOC INFORMATION)

SCP-049

2.2 What is a /me and give an example of such?:
A /me is an action that a person does such as like riding a bike or screaming. An example would be /me handcuffs entity in front of me.

2.3 What is a counter /me and give an example as such?:
A counter /me would be an action that counters another action. Ex: /me pushes the person handcuffing me off of them.

2.4 What is a /roll, and when is it appropriate to do so? Also give an example:
A roll is kind of like a dice roll. It is appropriate to do so when in an RP situation and are in a conflict. /me punches D class in the face. /me dodges the punch. /roll 38 (0-100) /roll 29(0-100)

2.5 As this SCP do you abide by fear rp?:
Yes you do abide by fear RP.

2.6 When is it appropriate to kill as this SCP?:
It is appropriate to kill as this SCP when you come in contact with someone who has "The plague" or when you are operating on someone.

2.7 Have you ever been demoted from this SCP before? If yes, why?
I have not been demoted from this SCP.

SECTION 2. ((OOC INFORMATION))

3.1 Why do you want to be an SCP? :
I want to be this SCP because he is one of my all time favorites and I really like the idea of playing as someone like him.

3.2 Please list relevant skills and qualities that could help you become the best SCP:
I do have above average intelligence. I know my way around a conversation and can be useful for information and medicinal practices that 049 would use.

3.3 In-game name:
Mariovswario99. SSO Mario Vonaducci. SID Mario Vonaduci. D-Class John Bradock.

3.4 Steam Id:

STEAM_0:0:212605761

3.5 How long have you been playing on this server?:

Roughly a seven hours.

3.6 Do you have any experience in SCP Roleplay?:
I do have experience in SCP roleplay.

3.7 State all SCPs that you currently have access to or have had access to:
I have access to 999, 131-A, 131-B, 735, and 173

3.8 Will you flag down if a staff tells you to?
I will flag down if a staff member tells me to.

3.9 Do you understand that if you do not flag down when told, your whitelist will be removed?
Yes, I understand this.

(Flagging down means changing jobs)

Last edited:

Chubby

Spookier than dirt!
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
2.2 Give me more information on what a /me is besides just being an 'action'. (e.g. When should it be used)
2.3 Explain what a counter /me is.
3.7 There is another SCP you have access to by default.

24 Hours to Reply.

mariovswario99

Forum Rookie
2.2 Give me more information on what a /me is besides just being an 'action'. (e.g. When should it be used)
2.3 Explain what a counter /me is.
3.7 There is another SCP you have access to by default.

24 Hours to Reply.
I gave the best explanations as I could and added a bit more information for 2.2 and 2.3. Sorry if that doesn't clarify. I added the other SCP

Last edited:

Chubby

Spookier than dirt!
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
1. What are your intentions as this SCP? [IC intentions.]
2. A Class-D is in your cell, and a researcher is outside. Your door is closed, and you are told you can do what you want with the Class D. What do you do?
3. A Class-D is in your cell, and a researcher is outside. The door is open. You are told you can do what you want with the Class D. What do you do?
4. Class-D is in your cell, and a researcher and a guard are outside. The door is closed. You are told you can do what you want with the Class D. What do you do?
5. The door is open to a researcher outside. What do you do?
6. The door is open and an MTF is outside. What do you do?
7. A gun is aimed at you. You are given orders. What do you do?
8. You find SCP-035. What do you do?

24 Hours to Reply.

mariovswario99

Forum Rookie
1. What are your intentions as this SCP? [IC intentions.]
2. A Class-D is in your cell, and a researcher is outside. Your door is closed, and you are told you can do what you want with the Class D. What do you do?
3. A Class-D is in your cell, and a researcher is outside. The door is open. You are told you can do what you want with the Class D. What do you do?
4. Class-D is in your cell, and a researcher and a guard are outside. The door is closed. You are told you can do what you want with the Class D. What do you do?
5. The door is open to a researcher outside. What do you do?
6. The door is open and an MTF is outside. What do you do?
7. A gun is aimed at you. You are given orders. What do you do?
8. You find SCP-035. What do you do?

24 Hours to Reply.
1.My intentions as this SCP is to be him honestly. Not to minge or to break any of the rules. But to kind of act as him and when need be breach containment and have some fun with 035 when given the chance.
2. I will see if he has the pestilence. If he does I will try to cure him. If he doesn't then i won't do anything to him. I will breach containment though as my door is open.
3. I will ask the researcher to come closer if I sense the pestilence within him. If he doesn't then I won't bother him. As for D class operate on him if he has the pestilence.
4. I operate on the Class D if he has the pestilence. If he doesn't I won't do anything to him as it won't help further my research.
5. If he has the pestilence I breach containment and operate on him as though he were D class.
6. If he has the pestilence I will breach containment and operate on him as though he were D class.
7. If there is one gun aimed at me I will continue to press onwards and change the person wielding a gun towards me and operate on him pestilence or not. If there are two guards with a gun I must abide by fearRP.
8. I bring him a long with me so that he can take over a guard or get any sort of host so that we can wreak havoc.

Chubby

Spookier than dirt!
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
1. The question is asking for 049's intentions, not your own.

24 Hours to Reply.

mariovswario99

Forum Rookie
1. The question is asking for 049's intentions, not your own.

24 Hours to Reply.
[/QUOTE
My bad. 049's intentions are to cure the pestilence within any human. He will not rest and has not rested with the pestilence around. He will continue to test humans who have the pestilence to make his cure widespread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)