• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

SCP-2300 User Manual

Xyz

Head Developer
Head Developer
Board of Directors

Speaking as an SCP-2300 instance means your speech will only be heard by other SCP-2300 instances, so communication with others must be done through /mes.

Death as an SCP-2300 instance gips the player into 3 pieces, which will attempt to reconnect with one another. Upon reassembling, the player will revive momentarily with no knowledge of their previous life.

Upon changing job, all your artwork will be deleted.

The SCP-2300 SWEP has four abilities

Gather is used to consume props for resources, or to heal the user if they're damaged.

Create is used to spawn in props, right click opens the menu

Models at the top are cheap, while those near the bottom are expensive. Hovering over a prop shows how many resources it costs to build and how many modifier slots it has (Will get back to what those are later). Left clicking a model lets you spawn in a blueprint for it.
The create ability's left click lets you deposit resources into artwork blueprints.

Describe is used to add a description to the prop, pretty simple to use.

Infuse is used to add anomalous abilities to your artwork, use right click to open the menu:

First select an "event," which is simply the event that causes your artwork's ability to activate. I'll select "Time Passed."

The slider at the top is the event settings, for Time Passed it's possible to change the time delay between activations. There's also now a new field below titled "Artwork." This is an event argument, which is something the event exposes to us and allows us to add effects to. The first step to the argument is to select a filter, which dictates what our effect will target. Select "Physical Object," which will allow us to target our artwork object itself.

Next we "Add an Action." This is the actual effect that is incurred. You can have more then one action per event, but each action takes up a Modification Slot. I'll be selecting the simple "Set Color" action, which costs 300 resources.

Here you can see that I can select an absolute color, but I also have the option to add a "Color Variable" as prompted at the bottom of the color selector. Clicking this updates the menu again:

This is similar to the previous steps, we select an argument, filter, and variable (similar to action). For this I'll select "Artwork" for argument, "Physical Object" for filter (filter doesn't particularly matter for a "Color" variable), and then "Random Color," which will give our action a random color each time it's executed.

Ok now the infusion is ready for application to our object. Upon closing the menu, you'll be notified of your infusion's price:

This means it will cost 300 resources and the target receiver of the infusion must have at least 1 open modifier slot. Upon left clicking our artwork with the infuse ability, another notification will display

This means we can now use either the "Create" or "Infuse" ability's left click to work on the infusal process.
After fully infusing the object, the defined effects become active.

Here you can see my sink is now changing colors randomly every .5 seconds (the chosen interval) and it also has 1 modifier slot leftover, which can be used by infusing the artwork with another ability.

Last edited:

Grim

Also known as Grimm
You weren’t kidding when you said it was complicated
But holy fuck am I excited

Volf

God Tier
is there a way this swep an be added on the workshop or in a certain way we can Download this so we can practice in sandbox mode?

Xyz

Head Developer
Head Developer
Board of Directors
is there a way this swep an be added on the workshop or in a certain way we can Download this so we can practice in sandbox mode?
I'm not uploading it to the workshop but my Infinity Gauntlet's Universal Law has kinda similar function

Jaildiku

Forum Rookie
Couple questions.

1. How do the variables work? I'm trying to set up a scale variable so that it's random which height they get changed to. But with the way I've done it, it never seems to work. This is using the "Entity Near" option.

2. What is this checkbox?

Xyz

Head Developer
Head Developer
Board of Directors
1. How do the variables work? I'm trying to set up a scale variable so that it's random which height they get changed to. But with the way I've done it, it never seems to work. This is using the "Entity Near" option.
Variables just act as a stand-in for the value, look at the example I made above.
What is this checkbox?
There should be text next to it saying what it is, but it makes the scaling additive, so it adds onto their current scale rather than outright setting it

Jaildiku

Forum Rookie
Variables just act as a stand-in for the value, look at the example I made above.

There should be text next to it saying what it is, but it makes the scaling additive, so it adds onto their current scale rather than outright setting it
Right, thanks for explaining. I wonder why my infusal isn't working then. It didn't matter how close they got they never changed size.

Can you see what I did wrong?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)