• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

SCP-2337 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeyBlokey

Forum Rookie
SCP Format

COPY AND PASTE THIS APPLICATION AS IS.

DO NOT EDIT IT.

SECTION 1. PERSONAL INFORMATION (( IC INFORMATION ))

1.1 Tell us a little about the SCP you're applying for, any past experiences or background information of the SCP including, traits, and a physical description. (Minimum 150 words):
SCP-2337, also referred to as Dr. Spanko or, on occasion, 'incredibly and annoyingly loud bird' is a male corn crake gifted with sapience, the ability to speak, and an incredibly loud voice. His words, which are entirely meaningless and random, come out of his mouth at a minimum volume of 80 decibels, with the maximum volume seemingly not yet discovered. Some may be terrified by the idea of an insane pigeon spouting nonsense at football announcer volume, however the friendly bird can be easily shut up upon being given a gummy worm. These gummy words, or stranglefruits, are actually the only way to keep SCP-2337 quiet, as despite his friendliness he is incapable of understanding that his voice is madly annoying and must be kept busy with food. Annoyed Foundation Staff are not the only ones 2337 can talk to. 2337 can communicate with any and all SCPs, able to align himself with them if he would like. This does not mean he can let them out, or that he can ask them to do bad things for him. On the contrary, the times he'd be communing with an SCP would probably be because they can grant him stranglefruits. This also does not mean he can go behind the backs of Foundation personnel freely. Indeed, if he is kept fed and unharmed, he must listen to the orders of all humans

1.2 How would this SCP react around Foundation?:

2337 would loudly attempt to speak with them in his messed up language, either scaring, surprising, or angering them with at least 90 decibels of friendliness

1.3 How would this SCP react around The Chaos Insurgency?:
2337 would act similar to the Chaos Insurgency as he would with Foundation members, obeying their orders but annoying them immensely

1.4 How would this SCP react around The MTF?:
Occurrences between 2337 and the MTF would probably be rare, but go similarly to Foundation Personnel acquainting with 2337: Spanko would yell gibberish at them until given a stranglefruit

1.5 How would this SCP react around other SCP’s?:
2337 would communicate with them and try to get them to gift him gummy worms, although not do too much beyond that

1.6 How would this SCP react to breaching to the surface?:
Alone, 2337 would go right back to the Foundation. With CI, he would stay with them

SECTION 2. SCP Information (( OOC INFORMATION)

SCP 2337

2.2 What is a /me and give an example of such?:
A /me is an action a character does
/me takes a bite of a hotdog

2.3 What is a counter /me and give an example as such?:
A counter /me is a counter action taken by another player in response to a /me
Lamar: /me punches Requis
Requis: /me dodges

2.4 What is a /roll, and when is it appropriate to do so? Also give an example:
A /roll will give a player a number from 0-100, and is used to see if either a /me or a counter /me goes through
Lamar: /me kicks Requis
Requis: /me dodges Lamar
Lamar: /roll
Requis: /roll
Lamar: (YOU ROLLED 17)
Requis: (YOU ROLLED 84)
Requis would dodge Lamar

2.5 As this SCP do you abide by fear rp?:
Yes, 2337 must follow the orders of any human, especially one with a gun

2.6 When is it appropriate to kill as this SCP?:
Never, although it's possible he could harm someone in a stranglefruit rage (when not given a stranglefruit)

2.7 Have you ever been demoted from this SCP before? If yes, why?
No

SECTION 2. ((OOC INFORMATION))

3.1 Why do you want to be an SCP? :
Honestly, I think playing 2337 would be hilarious and give the server a new kick

3.2 Please list relevant skills and qualities that could help you become the best SCP:
I'm pretty good at being annoying, and my grandma owns a parrot so that's pretty much a corn crake.

3.3 In-game name:
Officer Wright

3.4 Steam Id:
STEAM_0:0:140972009

3.5 How long have you been playing on this server?:
About two weeks

3.6 Do you have any experience in SCP Roleplay?:
Minimal

3.7 State all SCPs that you currently have access to or have had access to:
1316, 131, 173, 735, and 999.

3.8 Will you flag down if a staff tells you to?
Yes

3.9 Do you understand that if you do not flag down when told, your whitelist will be removed?
Yes

(Flagging down means changing jobs)

AFTER COMPLETING FORMAT AND POSTING, WAIT FOR A STAFF MEMBER TO GIVE YOU A SET OF QUESTIONS THAT YOU MUST ANSWER.

AFTER QUESTIONS ARE POSTED YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO ANSWER THEM OR YOUR APP WILL BE AUTO DENIED

Corp

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
1.2-1.4 what would you try and get from them?
With 2.3 and 2.4 can you make the /mes have a bit more detail
24 Hours to fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)