• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

SCP-343 reality bending guide

Neboubles

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
Introduction
What is SCP-343 and do you get him? Well glad you asked brochocho. SCP-343 is a reality bender and self- proclaimed god. To get him on here you need to purchase Platinum VIP from the shop, which costs $100 dolars, or $50 dolla8d on a good holiday (thank you glados, very cool!). Now you may be wandering GEE WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE?! Well because it's not the only thing you get, and we'll, IT'S A FUCKING REALITY BENDER BABY!
How to utilize
As 343 being a reality bender, anything you wish for will become reality as long as it doesn't harm anyone or the foundation. i.e. want the CI to stop the pew pew? Just make all guns (for foundation too) to a bubble gun! There is nothing against it in the rules, doesn't encourage violence, and is perfectly RP-able. Want to have rainbows coming out of your ass? Be my guest! Your limited only to what ever the motd says! So have at it.
How though?
It's simple really, just use /adverts if it's something very large like changing a room or having rainbows come out of your ass while you fly at mach speed. You can advert your voice booming across the foundation, music playing, harmless down pour, and doing global effects like stated, to changing guns to bubble guns.
Disclaimer

The only thing I'm not too sure of is the changing the guns to bubble guns as I have never tested it out, but to my knowledge it's perfectly legal motd wise.

For changing how the rooms look you will simply have to rp it as such, specially if you are changing something that is not a prop like a wall.

This is only a reality bending guide, how you want to play him is up to you.

Also I wrote this on my phone while in bed so if there is any mistakes/recommendation you want to add just say.

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
Well if it’s not confirmed that we can change guns to bubble guns why u get my hopes up :(

Neboubles

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
Well if it’s not confirmed that we can change guns to bubble guns why u get my hopes up :(
Because it's legal motd wise as long as you do it to both sides, you can def do it when there is no raid tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)