• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

SCP 524 Suggestion

Harris Press

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
1. Type the SCP's Number/Name and post a link to the wiki page.
SCP 524 Walter the Omnivorous Rabbit( http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-524 )

2. Post a link to a model from the steam workshop. If you don't have a model delete your post now.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1140775435&searchtext=rabbit+

3. Post a link to any sweps it would need from the workshop or list the sweps that are already in the server it could use.
It could use a modified 939 swep that has the Damage for players turned down, Damage for props turned up and Door bashing.

4. Explain how it would work. (Rules, Gameplay, RP, breaching, interacting with other SCPs, recontainment, ect)
SCP-524 Would be given 1000 Health.

In order to Recontain SCP-524, you need to simply Pick it up via /mes, Making sure to keep its mouth away from yourself and bring it back to its CC and feed it.

SCP-524: May eat only certain SCPs, This includes 662-1, 682, 939, 096, 076-2.
SCP 524: May do /mes to eat peoples equipment.
SCP-524: May not eat People.
SCP 524: May Advert Every 10 Minutes (5 Minutes between Adverts) for something to eat, If SCP-524 is not fed then it may breach Via Eating its way through the door.
SCP 524: Must wait 10 Minutes after getting fed before Adverting again.
SCP-524: May do /mes to eat itself. But by doing so you will have to Respawn back at your CC. If CI Capture SCP-524 then an Admin would have to TP it back up to its designated pen in the CI base.
SCP-524: Should not show aggression towards other organisms as it simply would just act like a rabbit that can eat things.

SCP-524 wouldn't obey FearRP as it would simply try and continue eating whatever is threatening it (If it is a person with a gun then simply eat the gun). SCP-524 Would mostly act like a rabbit and should not be aggressive towards other.

Foundation Personelle should always call SCP-524 Walter when around D block. SCP-682 would try and run away from 524 as it is able to Eat most parts of 682. Foundation Personelle should attempt to treat 524 as a normal Rabbit and attempt to care for it and feed it. Abuse towards SCP-524 would be strictly prohibited.

5. How many people can become the job at one time?

6. What would its cell need to look like? (Keep in mind it requires the map to be edited so nothing too crazy or big)
Its cell would contain various rocks and plants and would (Hopefully) be the same size as 939's CC or if it needs to be smaller 2337's CC. 524's CC should have a window to allow for Observation of it. On the outside of its CC there should be a Cabinet that contains various items like Pieces of Wood, Rocks, Oranges and Bananas.

7. Why would we want this on the server?
SCP-524 Can provide research with more RP with testing it in Termination tests or testing to see the limits of what it can eat. Also it provides Gensec Or SID with more roleplay as they would be able to go and Feed it and treat it like a pet rabbit. It also allows for Engineers to have more RP as they can RP repairing the doors that it has eaten through.

Last edited:

Chubby

No better than dirt.
~Neutral
In my opinion, I prefer to see SCPs that have several features. 682 and 035 are good examples because they have unique personalities and several abilities/features. This is a bunny that eats anything, and that's about it. I don't really think this would be an amazing addition and will probably be forgotten like 2006, but the potential for RP is very high (All the cross-tests goddamn), so I'll stay neutral.

Last edited:

The Burtard

"Don't Call Me Retarded"
I don't base my opinion solely on if it can provide RP because 457 doesn't provide RP either but we keep him. I would like this SCP but based on how the server is and how people are my opinion is moot. I think this SCP would be good if people were creative enough with it. There's a lot of tests you could do with it

The Burtard

"Don't Call Me Retarded"
If it has no RP and just is around to eat props it will just be an annoyance
2337 is an annoyance, 096 is an annoyance, 999, 912 and 457 are annoying we keep them. I think we shouldn't be so picky, people need to think of tests and RP, it's not just on the SCP to make the RP.
Besides couldn't he be useful against 457?

JAMI3-AX0R0

Expert Tier
2337 is an annoyance, 096 is an annoyance, 999, 912 and 457 are annoying we keep them. I think we shouldn't be so picky, people need to think of tests and RP, it's not just on the SCP to make the RP.
Then there's no point in adding another annoyance

Chubby

No better than dirt.
096, 2337, 457, 999 and 912 all provide RP. 2337 & 999 can potentially be used against other SCPs, which promote cross-tests and other ****. 457 has the potential for RP but nobody wants to test on him. If you've seen how much attention 096 & 912 get, you'd understand why they're kept. The amount of RP they provide, specifically 096, is almost endless. 912 is also used in a few tests and provides a lot of RP too.
It doesn't really provide any RP
That's not true. There's a lot of RP it can provide, the only problem is that it does very minimal things, which is anomalously eat anything and be cute.

Jingle

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
DVL
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
+Support,
We have another way of getting rid of 096. Just EAT him, lmao.

Roozrokh

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Administrator
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
So this technically could be accepted.....

However Nic borough up the point which is IC implications. That Area-xyz has an absolute horrible track record with its scps.

Since you know...there is still like 4 missing ones from there. So if I accept this, they wouldn't receive this SCP for a very long time.

Roozrokh

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Administrator
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
if MTF get some back I would be more inclined to accept it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)