• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

SCP Concordia Posters

GiantAtom

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
I can take requests if you want a poster done for yourself, just message the addons you want, the setting ect. all that good stuff.
Ive always imagined some kinda thing with an over-the-shoulder view of a CI heavy that shows a bunch of CI rushing soviet-union style at a group of MTF and (maybe) security. Could add some pieces of surface tower or something as a touch... maybe a tank. Honestly you could probably find a lot of models and shit on Xyz's steam workshop, hes uploaded/subscribed to a lot of stuff used for the server. Doing some posters for some of the bigger chatrps would be fucking awesome, too.

KurtAmbrose

Active
Ive always imagined some kinda thing with an over-the-shoulder view of a CI heavy that shows a bunch of CI rushing soviet-union style at a group of MTF and (maybe) security. Could add some pieces of surface tower or something as a touch... maybe a tank. Honestly you could probably find a lot of models and shit on Xyz's steam workshop, hes uploaded/subscribed to a lot of stuff used for the server. Doing some posters for some of the bigger chatrps would be fucking awesome, too.
Once I finish the Xi-19 poster I'll put out some teasers for chat RPs, including (@Roozrokh ) Gundam RP, and i'll see what I can do with that CI heavy one, that sounds fun

[EDIT] Sorry for my inactivity as of late, work is killing me and I've found sleep hard to resist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)