• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

SCPRP Shutdown

Nati0n

Previous known as Toxic_gaming
Retired Staff
Concordia has been an amazing ride, I am sure as hell that there will not be a server that will ever live up to Concordia. I've been here since 2015 and I came over from Terminus. I am honestly sad to see this server finally go. It has been an amazing ride... I would like to thank those who I RP'd with as Brown and I wish you all a safe summer and an amazing life. Here is to hopes I will see many of your or any of you in the future while I play Gmod.

As a parting gift, I think these should be memorable moments of what the server use to be like. I have incorporated some event pictures of what use to be done and the first two are Pictures of what the UI use to look like and the final picture of the old map before coming to the new one before the surface was made. I hope Both @Nic and @Glados have an amazing summer and I want to thank you both for an giving something that really did play into a major part of my teenage years.

soybeen

Forum Rookie
I just saw this and immediately went into a panic. At least I managed to get here 2 years into the ride, because there really won't ever be an experience like the server ever again. Definitely gave me something to do for the 3 years I played on the server, and it was refreshing to find a community like Concordia. I have a bunch of regrets, the worst being that I never actually interacted really with anyone on the forums until 1 year before today. But looking back at previous posts, I at least matured a bit over those 3 years of forum stalking.

Last edited:

SpicyBoi

Forum Rookie
Many good memories had on that server past 3 years. I will miss it. Will VIP be carried over into any other projects or future plans?

soybeen

Forum Rookie
Many good memories had on that server past 3 years. I will miss it. Will VIP be carried over into any other projects or future plans?
there probably wont be a future server for your VIP unless nic and glados get a million dollar donation or XYZ hits us with whatever hes working on

Bogler

Big Nigga
Retired Staff
shit man. i dont play it anymore but its sad to see it go.

From me joining the server to fuck about and mic spam, and then successfully LTAPing when cabbo was about to ban me. To then becoming a sector, retired, sector, then retired for good. the monthly memes, my failed chatrps, and just browsing the site every day to see where its heading. Its been a wild as fuck ride.

GG

Warbandt

Expert Tier
“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”
Love you guys even though I was treated like shit sometimes you guys were my friends, gave me joy, laughter and purpose in life. And thank you to the owners and XYZ for a platform to make friends on.