• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

SCPRP Shutdown

DR EVIL

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
I check the forums and I see this shit oof

December 27, 2015 was a wacky start, made my journey as a simple senior officer then magically turned to a MTF recruit simple times...Met some cool peeps over the years seen people go. Even though I stopped playing after 2018 I still stuck around till the end. It may suck but that’s life

Eduppps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff

December 27, 2015 was a wacky start, made my journey as a simple senior officer then magically turned to a MTF recruit simple times...Met some cool peeps over the years seen people go. Even though I stopped playing after 2018 I still stuck around till the end. It may suck but that’s life
joker song

Cesar Ezequiel

Previously known as ezerreloco2
Retired Staff
Ok, this was a hell of a ride, i was inactive this days for school and family shit, but i never knew this is gonna happend so soon, but this Is life, Is a mistery sometimes, i have fun, a lot, i meet a lot of people here, people i will never forget, thanks for all the time i spend in this amazing community, and the amazing people i meet here, Will see ya in ts or somewhere, Hasta la próxima.

Phoenix

Epic Tier

still remember when I got you banned for having a banana up your ass lol

Gearsinmotion

Active
Former member here, and I returned only today because I felt like getting back into GMOD. It's a shock to see that SCPRP is leaving, and I was just preparing to come back but, all things end eventually. I remember a lot of the staff, the adventures I had in game (and notably I didn't interact much on forums albeit). Nevertheless, thank you all for making such a wonderful experience. I'm really gonna miss this...

o7 to you all.

DirkDiggler

Forum Rookie
This fucking sucks. I used to roleplay on this server exclusively back in late 2016 and early 2017, and I remember how infatuated I became with the serious RP vibe. No other server like Concordia ever existed, and I'm only sad that I didn't stick around longer. I may have been a nobody, but damn if you guys didn't make me feel welcome and engaged.

Leeryrelic6

Forum Rookie
I still remember my first few days on the server back in 2016 I have never forgotten the fun as this was one of my first experiences RPing and it will always hold a place in my heart and my only regret is not playing more. I hope we can get something at least half as good in the future (If that is even posable) and maybe we will have a comeback, good gaming everyone.

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
I still remember my first few days on the server back in 2016 I have never forgotten the fun as this was one of my first experiences RPing and it will always hold a place in my heart and my only regret is not playing more. I hope we can get something at least half as good in the future (If that is even posable) and maybe we will have a comeback, good gaming everyone.
Holy shit. You were the senior who trained me for the first time for researcher. Dude. It is great to see you came back to say goodbyes and have outlooks for the future. Thank you for being one of the reasons I continued to play on the server in the first place.

Leeryrelic6

Forum Rookie
Holy shit. You were the senior who trained me for the first time for researcher. Dude. It is great to see you came back to say goodbyes and have outlooks for the future. Thank you for being one of the reasons I continued to play on the server in the first place.
I still remember that training it was one of the most enjoyable pieces of RP I did as it made me feel like I knew what I was doing. The worst part about my goodbye is I only learned about the shutdown yesterday because I felt like trying to get back into playing lol.

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
I still remember that training it was one of the most enjoyable pieces of RP I did as it made me feel like I knew what I was doing. The worst part about my goodbye is I only learned about the shutdown yesterday because I felt like trying to get back into playing lol.
Would have been great to know you came back. Activity became bad as you can tell and here we are. Nonetheless, it is great to see you still had the intent to come back and I hope to see you around Concordia still.

Leeryrelic6

Forum Rookie
Would have been great to know you came back. Activity became bad as you can tell and here we are. Nonetheless, it is great to see you still had the intent to come back and I hope to see you around Concordia still.
I'll be around (If I can remember the TeamSpeak address)

SIX10

Well-Known
Retired Staff
damn, just found out. i think we all knew this would come eventually, but its still a surprise when it comes.
ive made a lot of memories on this server, and most importantly, a lot of friends.
ill be sure to tell my grandkids about the adventures of Head Engineer Dingler.