• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Sea of Monsters Forge

Pillhook

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Lucius is in the breakroom after doing some work. He has a drachma he's earned and a prism he made. He's standing in a private messaging booth.

// @Rob Borealis

I would make a multi paragraph desc of forge but im too busy blessing the rains down in africa

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Lucius is in the breakroom after doing some work. He has a drachma he's earned and a prism he made. He's standing in a private messaging booth.

// @Rob Borealis

I would make a multi paragraph desc of forge but im too busy blessing the rains down in africa
**Lucius would make a rainbow with his prism, after spending a couple days to make it work effectively. He then says the words**
"Oh Ganymede, God of Rainbows, show me Ari Fournier."
**He would then throw his drachma through the rainbow**

// @Nic I think for the messages now

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
**Lucius would make a rainbow with his prism, after spending a couple days to make it work effectively. He then says the words**
"Oh Ganymede, God of Rainbows, show me Ari Fournier."
**He would then throw his drachma through the rainbow**

// @Nic I think for the messages now
// Where did you get a prism

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
// Where did you get a prism
// Lucius made it, he's using his own enchantments on it to generate the rainbow after working on it for a few days in his free time. It's no where near as good as an actual prism though from ganymede or iris.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
// Lucius made it, he's using his own enchantments on it to generate the rainbow after working on it for a few days in his free time. It's no where near as good as an actual prism though from ganymede or iris.
//How do you make a crystal in a forge that specializes in metal working?

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
//How do you make a crystal in a forge that specializes in metal working?
// I may have worded that the wrong way, but he was provided the actual prism from his dad. It's his own enchantments on it however.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
// I may have worded that the wrong way, but he was provided the actual prism from his dad. It's his own enchantments on it however.
//You don't need an enchantment to make a rainbow with a prism, just a light. Everything I see says you made the prism, which you couldn't have done since that falls under Pluto kid powers

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
//You don't need an enchantment to make a rainbow with a prism, just a light. Everything I see says you made the prism, which you couldn't have done since that falls under Pluto kid powers
// It was a mistake on my part since I didn't specify that I was working on the enchantment in my first post, the enchantment on it is making the prism generate a rainbow without having to shine light through it

The prism itself is just a regular one, imbued with the enchantment I described, and it was provided to me by Hephaestus. I do admit I fucked up though since I didn't need to give it an enchantment in the first place.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
// It was a mistake on my part since I didn't specify that I was working on the enchantment in my first post, the enchantment on it is making the prism generate a rainbow without having to shine light through it

The prism itself is just a regular one, imbued with the enchantment I described, and it was provided to me by Hephaestus. I do admit I fucked up though since I didn't need to give it an enchantment in the first place.
// Why would you be able to enchant an item outside your dad's domain? By that logic you could enchant a plate of spaghetti to be sentient like your automatons.

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
// Why would you be able to enchant an item outside your dad's domain? By that logic you could enchant a plate of spaghetti to be sentient like your automatons.
// I don't really know the extent of my enchantment powers and the stuff I can/cannot enchant.

I'm fairly certain that a Hephaestus kid would be able to do it, since their whole thing is being able to make almost anything out of anything, and I'd assume the same could be said for enchanting.

But I'm willing for it to be voided if its needed and say that he just shined flashlight through the prism to make the rainbow.
(Sorry for the extremely late reply, I was making a response earlier last week but I forgot to respond the next day)

Last edited:

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
// I don't really know the extent of my enchantment powers and the stuff I can/cannot enchant.
//Then you shouldn't be doing anything without an rp mod

since their whole thing is being able to make almost anything out of anything, and I'd assume the same could be said for enchanting.
//You can apparently create crack out of nothing because you're high as fuck if you think that's true

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
//Then you shouldn't be doing anything without an rp mod
// Pillhook never protested to me saying that I enchanted the prism. He did say I was dumb for doing it since it didn't need one in the first place, which is very true.

//You can apparently create crack out of nothing because you're high as fuck if you think that's true
// That's not what I meant. What I meant is that they can do crazy shit with almost anything if they are provided enough materials. An example being in the books when Leo was able to create a functioning helicopter out of fucking pipe cleaners.

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
// Can this entire situation just be voided or retconned? Pillhook won't be back for at least another week and then he'll be busy for a few more days. I want to get Lucius working on a new project

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)