• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Section 13 Adventures

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Wade enters the office at attention*
"Yes Sir?"
*He sees the bald commander of Section 13, Captain Black, sitting at his desk.*
"Where's your partner?"

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
*He sees the bald commander of Section 13, Captain Black, sitting at his desk.*
"Where's your partner?"
"I am unsure Sir, I wonder the same thing"
*Wade looks visibly annoyed that his partner is not here*

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"I am unsure Sir, I wonder the same thing"
*Wade looks visibly annoyed that his partner is not here*
"I'm sure he's busy doing something productive, so you can brief him later."
*He takes off his reading glasses.*
"Has the grapevine reached you about the whole talisman situation going on?"

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
"I'm sure he's busy doing something productive, so you can brief him later."
*He takes off his reading glasses.*
"Has the grapevine reached you about the whole talisman situation going on?"
"No Sir."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"No Sir."
"That's concerning, but okay..."
*He clears his throat.*
"The Dark Hand are trying to get 12 talismans, which we can assume based on the 4 seen already, have unique and dangerous powers. To prevent the crime syndicate from getting their hands on them, you and your partner will be tracking down, collecting and bringing them back here.

We believe they are scattered around the world, meaning they could quite literally be anywhere. On top of that, the 4 we knew about broke and their powers are now inside 'noble animals' of the same species.

Before you ask, no, we currently do not have any method of locating them beyond research and field work, which is where you come in."

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
"That's concerning, but okay..."
*He clears his throat.*
"The Dark Hand are trying to get 12 talismans, which we can assume based on the 4 seen already, have unique and dangerous powers. To prevent the crime syndicate from getting their hands on them, you and your partner will be tracking down, collecting and bringing them back here.

We can assume they are scattered around the world, meaning they could quite literally be anywhere. On top of that, the 4 we knew about broke and their powers are now inside 'noble animals' of the same species.

Before you ask, no, we currently do not have any method of locating them beyond research and field work, which is where you come in."
"Of course Sir, what are the details? Also do we know where the others were found?"

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Of course Sir, what are the details? Also do we know where the others were found?"
"Agent Moxie found the Pig Talisman in Canada. For other details..."
*He gives him a file, detailing the weight, size, shape, etc. of the Pig Talisman, which the others can be assumed to be identical to.*

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
"Agent Moxie found the Pig Talisman in Canada. For other details..."
*He gives him a file, detailing the weight, size, shape, etc. of the Pig Talisman, which the others can be assumed to be identical to.*
*Wade flicks through the file reading all of these key details*
"Alright, so do we have leads on where the rest could possibly be?"

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Wade flicks through the file reading all of these key details*
"Alright, so do we have leads on where the rest could possibly be?"
"The previous agent on the case believed Robert-chan, the pet and co-star of a Japanese singer had the power of the Pig, but he was stolen before his replacement agent could confirm."

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
"The previous agent on the case believed Robert-chan, the pet and co-star of a Japanese singer had the power of the Pig, but he was stolen before his replacement agent could confirm."
"So should we track this "Robert-chan" person down?"

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Oh my apologies, so I am assuming we need to track this pig down?"
"We have reason to believe the Pig did in fact have the power inside it, which means the perpetrators of his kidnapping were most likely the Dark Hand. Due to that, we should focus on the other talismans-slash-animals first."

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
"We have reason to believe the Pig did in fact have the power inside it, which means the perpetrators of his kidnapping were most likely the Dark Hand. Due to that, we should focus on the other talismans-slash-animals first."
"Of course, so do we have any leads on the whereabouts of the others? Or do me and my partner need to search ourselves?"

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Of course, so do we have any leads on the whereabouts of the others? Or do me and my partner need to search ourselves?"
*He seems extremely annoyed as he begins to think you're like Agent Ronson.*
"I already answered that..."

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
*He seems extremely annoyed as he begins to think you're like Agent Ronson.*
"I already answered that..."
*Wade looks ashamed but only slightly, always keeping his stance at attention*
"My apologies sir, I am just a bit distracted because my partner isn't here...anyway yes, me and my partner will be on it as soon as we possibly can. Is that all sir?"

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Wade looks ashamed but only slightly, always keeping his stance at attention*
"My apologies sir, I am just a bit distracted because my partner isn't here...anyway yes, me and my partner will be on it as soon as we possibly can. Is that all sir?"
"Unless you have a question I haven't already answered."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)