• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Security Chief Howlett

Harkon

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
[GENERAL INFORMATION]

[NAME]: Oliver Howlett
[DATE OF BIRTH]: 11/6/1986
[SEX]: Male
[RACE]: White
[NATIONALITY]: Canadian
[PLACE OF BIRTH]: Ottawa, Canada
[MARITAL STATUS]: Widowed
[OCCUPATION]: Security Chief
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]: GenSec Captain, GenSec Lieutenant, GenSec Patrol Sergeant, Sergeant at Site-██, USMC GySgt
[AFFILIATION]: Foundation
[LANGUAGES]: English
[NOTEWORTHY RELATIVES]: None
[TROPHIES]: None
[NOTES]: Transferred from Site-██ to Area-XYZ on 4/6/19

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

[HEIGHT]:
5'8
[WEIGHT]: 157
[EYE COLOR]: Brown
[HAIR COLOR]: Brown
[BODY BUILD]: Mesomorph
[SKIN TONE]: Olive
[BLOOD TYPE]: O+
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: Nicely trimmed sideburns
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: None

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]:
None
[ADDICTIONS]: None
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: Heterosexual
[LIKES]: Forests, Hand-to-hand combat, & Solitude
[DISLIKES]: Hot weather, Smart asses & Life threatening anomalies

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]
CI:
"These people show up at the most random times and like to steal our shit, I wonder how they even live in their free time, most of them seem like mindless killing machines with no care in the world."

Pigman: "
You make my life more complicated than it already is."

[DISLIKED]

[NEUTRAL]

Rho-24: "They protect the facility fairly well, I just rarely see them since most of them are on the surface."

SID Captain Reed: "
Died in the second void outbreak."

SSO Lee: "
Rarely seen them since they resigned from Sergeant, I wonder what they're up to nowadays."

Provost: "Seems like they can't decide how to hand out punishments that well."

[LIKED]
Lieutenant Griffith: "
They were one of the better LTs I had whenever I was Captain, I can count on them for taking my old position."

Medical Branch: "
These people pour their heart and soul out in helping the good people of this facility and most of them are damn good at their job, I'd say more than half of us here would already be dead without these people, so they have my respect."

Sergeant Wolfgang: "A transfer from the provost division, they've been pretty competent for the short time they've been Sergeant so they have my respect for that."

Lieutenant Cookie: "Been on top of they're duties since they were a Sergeant, I'm glad I made them a Lieutenant."

Lieutenant Caboose: "
Definitely have improved from when they first transferred, just wish they'd stop spacing off while at the CP."

Gensec: "Has its ups and downs, but overall I like Gensec, couldn't have gotten here without them."

[TRUSTED]
Captain McCain:
"Used to be my partner in leading Gensec."

Security Chief Evan: "
They've been my leader ever since I first came on area, I don't see them around anymore, but I still respect them. "

[FAMILY LOVED]

[LOVED]

Last edited:

Schulze

Previously known as Odin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
//Maybe Add Reed if you have ever have met him.

Harkon

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
// Spaced out relations and made the thoughts a bit more legible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)