• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

SID HQ Fun Build (How do you think I did?)

How well did I do?

• Good

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Ok

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters

Trying Onyx

Forum Rookie
I was on the server all by myself and I got bored, so I decided to build a nice SID HQ since someone else did last night. Heres how it turned out, how well do you think I did, and what else should I add?

Lawner

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Although I think this is excessive, adding SOMETHING in the spawn room wouldn't kill the server. It's a rather lame looking HQ.
I don’t mind to have this but like I said, If we need more perma props, we would have to delete this if it does become permapropped

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
Most of this don’t needed to add realism or SOMETHING to the room.

As an example, we don’t need a bed, along with multiple ferns which is a locked and ready that be secure location. It doesn’t need to be pretty, just operational.

I dunno why we have a piano either. Most of the other non military things stick out.

CyanEve

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Plants no
TV no
Piano no
You have a fridge across the hall..
I can see like, a water cooler, cabinet with cups/canteens in it, a couple of couches and maybe a desk being perma propped
Anything else you'd have to build yourself

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Tbh the only thing I see that should be there is the surveillance area.

Trying Onyx

Forum Rookie
Nah I wish though, I had fallen asleep. Just barely woke up and got some chinese food lmfao. Looks good

Roozrokh

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Administrator
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Were you on area yesterday? The **** we built was mesmerizing.

I'm literally going to ruin sid now. If you think I won't..... Just ****ing wait. I don't care you put tables and a water cooler and some chairs. However you cannot put couches, paintings, AND A BASKETBALL HOOP IN YOUR ****ING HEADQUARTERS. You have a ez cafe which is more than enough. And r-wing .

Chan

Banned
Banned
I'm literally going to ruin sid now. If you think I won't..... Just ****ing wait. I don't care you put tables and a water cooler and some chairs. However you cannot put couches, paintings, AND A BASKETBALL HOOP IN YOUR ****ING HEADQUARTERS. You have a ez cafe which is more than enough. And r-wing .
Let us have our command center rooz

JAMI3-AX0R0

Expert Tier
I think you're taking it too seriously this was just for fun it was never gonna be made perma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)