• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

[Site-19] UDA #001 Testing Log #001 (M. Vanhorn)

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
[...AUTHORIZING ACCESS TO DOCUMENT...]
[...ACCESS GRANTED, WELCOME “Authorized User”...]

UDA #001 Testing Idea #001

Reasoning- UDA #001 seems to be a complicated situation. When it comes to meeting it’s needs, it becomes hostile almost immediately afterward and then proceeds to grow in size. I have a hypothetical way to halt this.

Plausible Solution- My suggestion is to sedate UDA #001 with anesthesia (Sevoflurane)and connect an IV system up to it and then proceed to pump nutrients and electrolytes through the tube to give UDA #001 the bare minimum of to survive so it no longer grows at such an alarming rate. Then we would turn the gas off and disconnect the IV. This practice is called TPN (Total Parenteral Nutrition) and it requires a lot of protein, carbohydrate, fat, electrolyte, vitamin, and mineral infused solutions administered through IV. This will successfully give UDA #001 the bare minimum required nutrition to survive

Items Required- Sevoflurane Tank(s), Plenty of nutritional infused solution IV bags, IV Drip, Gas Masks, Tranquilizers if this goes awry

Get back to me with any concerns or suggestions.

Signed, Dr. Vanhorn

// @Captain Fubar

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod

UDA #001 Testing Idea #001

Reasoning- UDA #001 seems to be a complicated situation. When it comes to meeting it’s needs, it becomes hostile almost immediately afterward and then proceeds to grow in size. I have a hypothetical way to halt this.

Plausible Solution- My suggestion is to sedate UDA #001 with anesthesia (Sevoflurane)and connect an IV system up to it and then proceed to pump nutrients and electrolytes through the tube to give UDA #001 the bare minimum of to survive so it no longer grows at such an alarming rate. Then we would turn the gas off and disconnect the IV. This practice is called TPN (Total Parenteral Nutrition) and it requires a lot of protein, carbohydrate, fat, electrolyte, vitamin, and mineral-infused solutions administered through IV. This will successfully give UDA #001 the bare minimum required nutrition to survive

Items Required- Sevoflurane Tank(s), Plenty of nutritional infused solution IV bags, IV Drip, Gas Masks, Tranquilizers if this goes awry

Get back to me with any concerns or suggestions.

Signed, Dr. Vanhorn

// @Captain Fubar

This seems like a Promising solution, will the Anomaly still feel hunger after being infused with nutrients?

- Management

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
This seems like a Promising solution, will the Anomaly still feel hunger after being infused with nutrients?

- Management
Likely not, Sir. But I thought about it and if that is the case then we can use a series of appetite suppressant drugs and administer them to it via capsule. Probably 4-5 capsules of strong appetite suppressants should do it

-Dr. Vanhorn

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
So will the items be sent in through Logistics? Now including appetite suppressant capsules just in case

- Dr. Vanhorn

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
Alright, Storage has been checked and it looks like we're green for everything. Testing can start at your discretion.
Thank you Management. I will record everything of the test and log it immediately afterwards

- Dr. Vanhorn

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
Inform us when you want to start, security detail will be assigned
Go ahead and radio in a test will be starting and the details of what needs to be brought. Those items being the mentioned items earlier and a Class D with a gas mask and bite armor so no foundation personnel are harmed. I will debrief the Class D over the intercom and meet everyone at the CC

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
Go ahead and radio in a test will be starting and the details of what needs to be brought. Those items being the mentioned items earlier and a Class D with a gas mask and bite armor so no foundation personnel are harmed. I will debrief the Class D over the intercom and meet everyone at the CC
Standby.

// Going to have dinner first

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron

UDA #001 Testing Results #001

Results
Well, it seems that it has gotten much stronger than it originally was. Though it did get the nutrients, the test was a fail. It was difficult at first but it escalated to a whole new level. It started off smoothly, UDA #001 sat there with a blank expression as sedatives we’re pumped into the room. It didn’t like the sedatives and attempted to cover the vent up with its 13 tendrils. This resulted in its tendrils to get caught in the vent system and it then swung itself at the observatory window which caused some panic but it eventually slid back down. After a while of it being limp we thought it was sedated and sent in the Class D to proceed with the injection. As soon as the Class D stabbed the needle into UDA #001, it reacted instantly by wrapping the Class D up in its arms. Eventually after fifteen minutes straight of nonstop electrocution, UDA #001 let go and the Class D escaped. UDA #001 then proceeded to eat the equipment.

Temporary Orders
We are stopping the feedings of UDA #001 until further notice by the orders of TOC. It will temporarily weaken the anomaly as it will turn black and shrivel up until it is fed.

Tape Recorded Audio Log

“UDA #001 seems to be making an odd noise as the anesthesia has been pumped into the room...it sounds like snoring but it isn’t asleep”

“It seems as if UDA #001 can shift its body mass and extend its limbs using excess weight and mass it has. It can apparently stretch up to 30 feet so far...possible test idea? We shall see...”

“Seems like UDA #001 has high tolerance to strong sedatives, small electric jolt seems to have been used for uncooperative behavior...updates will continue”

“Finally the Class D was inserted into the CC, and UDA #001 lay dormant...let’s see how this plays
out”

“Well...it seems there may be a bigger problem. Not the alarming growth rate of the anomaly but it’s resistance to all attempts to subdue it. We obviously need to develop a way to weaken the anomaly as it EXTREMELY difficult...more test ideas will come. On the bright side UDA #001 ate the nutrients along with all the equipment...the Class D is fine besides a little mental breakdown and hysteria, nothing amnestics won’t fix. Anyway test #001 is concluded as a failure...End. Log.”

Addendum
May be needing to get into contact with the Ethics Committee about conducting the next test I have in mind. Get back to me if we can make that happen Management. I will make another Idea log tomorrow for the details. Signing Off

Signed, Dr. Vanhorn

Lore

Uber Tier

UDA #001 Testing Results #001

Results
Well, it seems that it has gotten much stronger than it originally was. Though it did get the nutrients, the test was a fail. It was difficult at first but it escalated to a whole new level. It started off smoothly, UDA #001 sat there with a blank expression as sedatives we’re pumped into the room. It didn’t like the sedatives and attempted to cover the vent up with its 13 tendrils. This resulted in its tendrils to get caught in the vent system and it then swung itself at the observatory window which caused some panic but it eventually slid back down. After a while of it being limp we thought it was sedated and sent in the Class D to proceed with the injection. As soon as the Class D stabbed the needle into UDA #001, it reacted instantly by wrapping the Class D up in its arms. Eventually after fifteen minutes straight of nonstop electrocution, UDA #001 let go and the Class D escaped. UDA #001 then proceeded to eat the equipment.

Temporary Orders
We are stopping the feedings of UDA #001 until further notice by the orders of TOC. It will temporarily weaken the anomaly as it will turn black and shrivel up until it is fed.

Tape Recorded Audio Log

“UDA #001 seems to be making an odd noise as the anesthesia has been pumped into the room...it sounds like snoring but it isn’t asleep”

“It seems as if UDA #001 can shift its body mass and extend its limbs using excess weight and mass it has. It can apparently stretch up to 30 feet so far...possible test idea? We shall see...”

“Seems like UDA #001 has high tolerance to strong sedatives, small electric jolt seems to have been used for uncooperative behavior...updates will continue”

“Finally the Class D was inserted into the CC, and UDA #001 lay dormant...let’s see how this plays
out”

“Well...it seems there may be a bigger problem. Not the alarming growth rate of the anomaly but it’s resistance to all attempts to subdue it. We obviously need to develop a way to weaken the anomaly as it EXTREMELY difficult...more test ideas will come. On the bright side UDA #001 ate the nutrients along with all the equipment...the Class D is fine besides a little mental breakdown and hysteria, nothing amnestics won’t fix. Anyway test #001 is concluded as a failure...End. Log.”

Addendum
May be needing to get into contact with the Ethics Committee about conducting the next test I have in mind. Get back to me if we can make that happen Management. I will make another Idea log tomorrow for the details. Signing Off

Signed, Dr. Vanhorn

// It has 13 pairs of tendril like arms, not 13 tendrils. That means it has 26 tendril arms.

Lore

Uber Tier
// oh what the fuck I thought it was just 13
// Nope. Its legs are tendril like as well btw. At the moment, it is 3 pairs of legs that are starting to grow up its body. The extra pair of legs only look like nubs though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)