• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

[Site-19] UDA #001 Testing Log #002 (M. Vanhorn)

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
[...AUTHORIZING ACCESS TO DOCUMENT...]
[...ACCESS GRANTED, WELCOME “Authorized User”...]

UDA #001 Testing Idea #002

Reason
Well after my last test attempt, it proved quite difficult to deal with the anomaly. It seems to be able to shift its mass into different parts of its body to extend its limbs and that has been problematic to our test attempts. So I have a possible method of stopping that.

Plausible Answers/Solution
My plan is to build a trap for UDA #001 to fall for. It would require engineering personnel to follow a set of blue prints I have made. This traps intent is to remove the limbs of the anomaly for previously stated reasons. It shows that it doesn’t regenerate much when it is physically harmed so if we were to take the limbs they would most likely not grow back.

(// ICly these look professionally made)
Items Needed
Metallic Glass, Steel Blade, Electrical components,
Tools needed to build it,
Personnel able to build it

If this were to be approved and worked out, I have plans for a bigger trap for all of its arms.But that is if this is even approved. If not I have another contingency.

Plan B
Now, another huge problem is the what seems to be immunity to all sedation attempts. I don’t know the current formula of our tranquilizers but after doing some chemical research, I must suggest we try making a prototype tranquilizer using carfentanil. Carfentanil is the strongest opioid there is and it is used to tranquilize large animals. If we do not already use this in our formula I suggest using it to see how it effects UDA #001.

Items Needed
An order of Carfentanil, Midazolam, and any Benzodiazepine sedatives. I can make the formula for the tranq and apply it to the darts

Now if that is not approved I have another idea.

Plan C
We saw in the test that it ate our equipment meaning it ate the nutrients. If we can disguise the nutrients in say a decoy boar, it may just eat them willingly, thinking it’s alive.

Items Needed
A hollowed our decoy boar, nutrient Infused solutions, and another tape recorder to record wild boar sounds

Tell me what your thoughts are on all three plans Management. I will need all the feedback I get.

Signed, Dr. Vanhorn

// @Captain Fubar

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
I am...concerned about plan A and its surrounding ethical questions. In all honesty, it sounds like a contraption from the SAW movie series. The ethics committee would likely have to give a verdict.

As for the sedative components, we have it on site. However, I am concerned about potential overdose.

The Third solution sounds the least harmful, however, I am not sure if that is enough to trick UDA #001, as we have no gage on its intelligence.

Perhaps we focus on establishing communication before we try feeding.

- Management

// @Gravy

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
I am...concerned about plan A and its surrounding ethical questions. In all honesty, it sounds like a contraption from the SAW movie series. The ethics committee would likely have to give a verdict.

As for the sedative components, we have it on site. However, I am concerned about potential overdose.

The Third solution sounds the least harmful, however, I am not sure if that is enough to trick UDA #001, as we have no gage on its intelligence.

Perhaps we focus on establishing communication before we try feeding.

- Management

// @Gravy
Absolutely, I will think of ideas of testing it’s intelligence and attempting communication. Though if you want the other aforementioned test ideas to be conducted, do let me know. I will get back to you with ideas on communication and gaging intelligence

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
Absolutely, I will think of ideas of testing it’s intelligence and attempting communication. Though if you want the other aforementioned test ideas to be conducted, do let me know. I will get back to you with ideas on communication and gaging intelligence
Very well.

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron

Reason
To determine where UDA #001 stands in the intelligence spectrum. The anomaly may be smarter than one may think and I will be conducting tests to see if this is truly the case

Test Details
UDA #001 looks and acts very similar to an infant. It throws tantrums, speaks very little words, and sticks everything in its mouth. I would like to conduct a series of trials and tests to see how intelligent it truly is. The following list is what is wanting to be conducted
  • Presenting UDA #001 with children’s toys and books
  • Projecting a child’s TV show into the CC and then project a documentary on cells
  • Show UDA #001 some math problems ranging from simple addition to calculus
  • Asking UDA #001 some questions (It’s origin, it’s past, what it knows, etc...)

And I would also like to start a little project to make a robotic type parental figure. I would like to see if it can learn from something it can’t eat such as a large steel statue with a microphone inside. It would serve as a parental figure to the infant like anomaly if constructed and would stand at roughly 12 feet tall and 8 feet wide, the statue would be made to look like UDA #001 but bigger. If this sounds like a plausible thing to be accomplished let me know. I think it would answer some questions. Get back to me on this Management at your earliest convenience

Signed, Dr. Vanhorn

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod

Reason
To determine where UDA #001 stands in the intelligence spectrum. The anomaly may be smarter than one may think and I will be conducting tests to see if this is truly the case

Test Details
UDA #001 looks and acts very similar to an infant. It throws tantrums, speaks very little words, and sticks everything in its mouth. I would like to conduct a series of trials and tests to see how intelligent it truly is. The following list is what is wanting to be conducted
  • Presenting UDA #001 with children’s toys and books
  • Projecting a child’s TV show into the CC and then project a documentary on cells
  • Show UDA #001 some math problems ranging from simple addition to calculus
  • Asking UDA #001 some questions (It’s origin, it’s past, what it knows, etc...)

And I would also like to start a little project to make a robotic type parental figure. I would like to see if it can learn from something it can’t eat such as a large steel statue with a microphone inside. It would serve as a parental figure to the infant like anomaly if constructed and would stand at roughly 12 feet tall and 8 feet wide, the statue would be made to look like UDA #001 but bigger. If this sounds like a plausible thing to be accomplished let me know. I think it would answer some questions. Get back to me on this Management at your earliest convenience

Signed, Dr. Vanhorn

I would have to run all this through engineering. The projector can work. The parental figure is a big ask to say the least. Give us a bit to compile what we need.

- Management

// won't be able to rp mod until like sunday. I'll try to find another person that can help me with management

Last edited:

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
I would have to run all this through engineering. The projector can work. The parental figure is a big ask to say the list. Give us a bit to compile what we need

- Management

// won't be able to rp mod until like sunday. I'll try to find another person that can help me with management
Oh yes I realize, it’s all up to you gentlemen and if it’s too much then just let me know. Just get back to me when you can.

- Dr. Vanhorn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)