• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

[Site-19] UDA #001 Testing Log #003 (M. Vanhorn)

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
[...AUTHORIZING ACCESS TO DOCUMENT...]
[...ACCESS GRANTED, WELCOME “Authorized User”...]

UDA #001 Testing Idea #003

Reason

Stop the alarming growth the UDA #001

Idea
The idea is really quite simple. I think we should simply experiment sacrificing Foundation relationship with the anomaly to stop its growth. We simply wait until it’s skin begins to blacken and we give it one of the two suggested options,A. A large stack of raw steaks or B. A large stack of IV nutrient packs. It may be angry with our actions but it is better for it to able to be contained easier with less of a problem. I suggest we try this experiment for a week and if it works out we should continue doing it.

Secondary Test Idea
I suggest to drop the temperatures in the CC substantially lower to see if it is possible to drop body fat while the anomaly isn’t eating. We would weigh it before we drop the temp down and after a week we would weigh it again. The suggested temperature being 25° Fahrenheit, going lower or higher depending on how UDA #001 reacts.

Get back to me with your thoughts on these tests, Management.

Signed, Dr. Vanhorn

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
[...AUTHORIZING ACCESS TO DOCUMENT...]
[...ACCESS GRANTED, WELCOME “Authorized User”...]

UDA #001 Testing Idea #003

Reason

Stop the alarming growth the UDA #001

Idea
The idea is really quite simple. I think we should simply experiment sacrificing Foundation relationship with the anomaly to stop its growth. We simply wait until it’s skin begins to blacken and we give it one of the two suggested options,A. A large stack of raw steaks or B. A large stack of IV nutrient packs. It may be angry with our actions but it is better for it to able to be contained easier with less of a problem. I suggest we try this experiment for a week and if it works out we should continue doing it.

Secondary Test Idea
I suggest to drop the temperatures in the CC substantially lower to see if it is possible to drop body fat while the anomaly isn’t eating. We would weigh it before we drop the temp down and after a week we would weigh it again. The suggested temperature being 25° Fahrenheit, going lower or higher depending on how UDA #001 reacts.

Get back to me with your thoughts on these tests, Management.

Signed, Dr. Vanhorn
We will lower the temps, we can try the nutrient feeding with D class with a new form of sedative. If that doesn't work we can try Tofu or some sort of alternative

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)