• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

[Site-19] UDA #001 Testing Log #004 (M. Vanhorn)

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
[...AUTHORIZING ACCESS TO DOCUMENT...]
[...ACCESS GRANTED, WELCOME “Authorized User”...]

UDA #001 Testing Idea #004

Reasoning
To see if UDA #001 can lose mass/weight by methods of regurgitation or if UDA #001 can regurgitate in the first place.

Idea
I would like to feed UDA #001 a large dosage of Ipecac to empty it’s stomach so we can re-feed the anomaly. Making it a basic cycle of emptying the “stomach” and refilling it possibly keeping it in a stasis or equilibrium if you will of the weight and hunger of the anomaly. Anytime it feels hungry we would administer the Ipecac and then feed it, meeting it’s appetite with a fully grown pig after we make it regurgitate if it even can and then repeat the cycle. After it were to regurgitate we would blast the vomit with water and force it into the drainage system (If we have one installed). If this were to work we could make this out containment procedure and possibly classify UDA #001 as an SCP.

Items Needed
Large Amount of Ipecac (Probably a Gallon per attempt), Drainage system in the CC (most likely already in place), Fully grown Pigs.

Signed, Dr. Vanhorn

// @Captain Fubar

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod

Reasoning
To see if UDA #001 can lose mass/weight by methods of regurgitation or if UDA #001 can regurgitate in the first place.

Idea
I would like to feed UDA #001 a large dosage of Ipecac to empty it’s stomach so we can re-feed the anomaly. Making it a basic cycle of emptying the “stomach” and refilling it possibly keeping it in a stasis or equilibrium if you will of the weight and hunger of the anomaly. Anytime it feels hungry we would administer the Ipecac and then feed it, meeting it’s appetite with a fully grown pig after we make it regurgitate if it even can and then repeat the cycle. After it were to regurgitate we would blast the vomit with water and force it into the drainage system (If we have one installed). If this were to work we could make this out containment procedure and possibly classify UDA #001 as an SCP.

Items Needed
Large Amount of Ipecac (Probably a Gallon per attempt), Drainage system in the CC (most likely already in place), Fully grown Pigs.

Signed, Dr. Vanhorn

// @Captain Fubar
// it has no stomach

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod

Reasoning

Idea

Items Needed

Signed, Dr. Vanhorn

// @Captain Fubar
UDA#001 will be the first of a new program that won't require its classification as an SCP, however, I am fine with this method yet skeptical it will eat right now.

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
UDA#001 will be the first of a new program that won't require its classification as an SCP, however, I am fine with this method yet skeptical it will eat right now.
Yes, this idea came before the sudden...issue. If it does not return to consciousness or if it is dead, this test idea will obviously be obsolete. What classification system would we use to determine what this UDA is?

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
Yes, this idea came before the sudden...issue. If it does not return to consciousness or if it is dead, this test idea will obviously be obsolete. What classification system would we use to determine what this UDA is?
Standard Safe, Euclid, Keter. It will be adopted into the ADRIA program.

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
"Acquisition and Designation of research intensive anomalies "
Great! Are the other Sites informed of our new program? If not that’s fine but I was wondering if this program is implemented in other Sites besides Site 19

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
Great! Are the other Sites informed of our new program? If not that’s fine but I was wondering if this program is implemented in other Sites besides Site 19
"This is an experimental program for certain newly acquired anomalies."

Gravy

Epic Tier
Patron
"This is an experimental program for certain newly acquired anomalies."
Ah I see, well thanks for the update Management. I suppose I will wait until we get any activity from UDA #001 before further testing. Please ask TOC to inform either Me or Dr. Cross of any activity from the anomaly.

Also highly anticipating to observe the liposuction if it is approved you.

Signing out, Dr. Vanhorn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)