• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Social Justice 1 2 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors

“Alright everybody gather round I have a announcement to make.”​
*Everybody gathers around to hear the gospel of the PC overlord. Any who refuse are executed on the spot for being mysoginistic and transphobic.*

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
*Everybody gathers around to hear the gospel of the PC overlord. Any who refuse are executed on the spot for being mysoginistic and transphobic.*
Hello everybody, now you already know me Peter Charles, formerly known as Pc principal, now known as The PC. I just want to give warning that this announcement will contain content some may find offensive, but know that it is not to be offensive but to educate the masses on being PC even more and to assist in the hunt for the Alt Right Knight,”​

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
Hello everybody, now you already know me Peter Charles, formerly known as Pc principal, now known as The PC. I just want to give warning that this announcement will contain content some may find offensive, but know that it is not to be offensive but to educate the masses on being PC even more and to assist in the hunt for the Alt Right Knight,”​
*Everyone nods, agreeing that if it’s related to destroying He Who Shall Not Be Spoken Of, then it’s worth risking being triggered over.*

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
*Everyone nods, agreeing that if it’s related to destroying He Who Shall Not Be Spoken Of, then it’s worth risking being triggered over.*

*Peter Dinklage respectfully listens to Peter Charles*
”So as you know it has been over a year since the Alt Right Knight was last driven from the planet. We’ve made so much progress since his disappearance, with PC Officially spreading to other civilizations, and laws being put in place world wide. Now before I continue I just wanna say let’s all give ourself a nod. Good job everyone.”

* Under normal circumstances this statement would count as discramatory to the Barlocks, a civilization consisting of beings that don’t have heard. Luckily he gave warning of the purpose of this announcement so he isn’t violating PC law, or the mental law.*​

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
”So as you know it has been over a year since the Alt Right Knight was last driven from the planet. We’ve made so much progress since his disappearance, with PC Officially spreading to other civilizations, and laws being put in place world wide. Now before I continue I just wanna say let’s all give ourself a nod. Good job everyone.”

* Under normal circumstances this statement would count as discramatory to the Barlocks, a civilization consisting of beings that don’t have heard. Luckily he gave warning of the purpose of this announcement so he isn’t violating PC law, or the mental law.*​
*One of the onlookers almost darts to their feet, PC Enforcement Baton in hand, but is quickly stopped by a friend and reminded that PC law hasn’t been violated.*

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
“So with that out of the way, let’s get right into this. A new mandated technology has come into fruition and is ready for distrubution. Introducing, The future, THE PC Chip

*Telling time travelers what the future is not considerate, but since the future is more PC it’s ok...for now.*

Last edited:

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
“So with that out of the way, let’s get right into this. A new mandated technology has come into fruition and is ready for distrubution. Introducing, The future, THE PC Chip

*Telling time travelers what the future is not considerate, but since the future is more PF it’s ok...for now.*
“But what does it do!”

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
“But what does it do!”
“I’m glad you asked! The PC Chip will the weapon of choice for the ways of PC second only to social media. With this chip installed you can visually see the micro aggressions and how PC anyone with another chip is based on a point system. Violations of PC law will be immeditly detected, making the universe a safer place.”​

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
“I’m glad you asked! The PC Chip will the weapon of choice for the ways of PC second only to social media. With this chip installed you can visually see the micro aggressions and how PC anyone with another chip is based on a point system. Violations of PC law will be immeditly detected, making the universe a safer place.”​
*There is silence across the room.*

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
“Outside there will be tons of stands and tables ready to implant the chips. They are being set up around the world as we speak as well. Now with this signing.” **He signs a paper on a podium.* “The chips are officially part of PC law, effective in 1 month. Get your chips before then people.”​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)