• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Special Delivery *Destroyed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Agent Williamson is seated in a booth at his favorite dinner where a familiar waiter approaches.

"The usual?"

// @O'Connor

Reactions: Zee

O'Connor

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
Williamson would nod to her and give her his classic charming smile, absentmindedly placing his left hand over where his concealed carry was holstered.
//assuming I'm in street clothes

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Williamson would nod to her and give her his classic charming smile, absentmindedly placing his left hand over where his concealed carry was holstered.
//assuming I'm in street clothes
"Be right back."
*They walk away and return shortly after with a hat on a plate and a cup of coffee.*
"By the way, a kid's been looking for you. He said his name was Corp?"

O'Connor

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Don't know anybody by that name, sorry darlin'"
*Williamson would take a sip of the coffee, after lightly blowing on it first, and smile*
"So, how's business been?"

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Don't know anybody by that name, sorry darlin'"
*Williamson would take a sip of the coffee, after lightly blowing on it first, and smile*
"So, how's business been?"
"Good, except he won't go away. Something about delivering a package to you."

O'Connor

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Alright, I guess I'll go say 'hi' then."
*Williamson would sadly leave his hat on the table and would make his way to the back to confront the kid, slowly opening the door, one hand on his cc*

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Alright, I guess I'll go say 'hi' then."
*Williamson would sadly leave his hat on the table and would make his way to the back to confront the kid, slowly opening the door, one hand on his cc*
*He sees him asleep on a couch with a box next to him. On top, there's a stamp with a hat on it, identical to the one he earned a million bucks for.*

O'Connor

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Williamson would make his way over the the boy and tap on his shoulder to wake him up*
"Hey, kid."

O'Connor

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Eh, kid's out cold"
*He'd move over to the box and inspect it looking for any other identifying markings (without picking it up)*

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Eh, kid's out cold"
*He'd move over to the box and inspect it looking for any other identifying markings (without picking it up)*
*It's a cardboard box a little bigger than a human head. The only marking is the stamp on top and the tape keeping it sealed.*

O'Connor

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Williamson would snap back and reflexively point his concealed carry (held in both hands for stability) at the box*

O'Connor

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Hey, I don't want any trouble"
*Williamson would be talking to the box, stalk still, gun still at the ready*

O'Connor

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Williamson would move over to the sleeping delivery boy, gun still trained on the box, and nudge him significantly harder to wake him up*
"Hey! Kid!"
//@Corp

Last edited:

Corp

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
*Williamson would move over to the sleeping delivery boy, gun still trained on the box, and nudge him significantly harder to wake him up*
"Hey! Kid!"
//@Corp
Corp slowly wakes up, and notices the man in front of him
"What's your name?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)