• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Spicy Dad's Member app

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpicyDad

Forum Rookie
1. In-game name: Aleksander Domzalski
2. Teamspeak name:Spicy Dad
3. Steam name and ID: Spicy Dad STEAM_0:1:503708457
4. What Concordia server(s) do you play on?: Serious SCP-RP.
5. Tell us about yourself (150 Words Minimum): Im an American Nationalist with way too much time on my hands. I joined the army right out of high school and have connected myself with the SCP universe since probably middle school. I like bluegrass music and I built an electric banjo for my high school senior project. When I'm not wasting my life in front of my computer I'm usually out shooting, playing paintball or getting drunk. I'll be going to college nest semester for Chemical Engineering which has been my interest since as long I can remember. If you ask me about some nerdy shit you'll never get me to shut up; I research so much dumb shit in my free time. I Listen to a lot of yung gravy... Like A LOT but he is the realest rapper in the game though. I unironically love eating MREs I think they are fucking delicious. Not gonna lie, Chief; I only needed three words after that last sentence so use any three from this one.
6. Why do you want to be a member of Concordia?: Concordia is a great community. I used to play a long ass time ago but I lost the account I used to use.
7. Who referred you (optional)?:
8. Approximate play time on Concordia game servers: I've been on every day for the past week or so but I've only 18 hours ingame I think.
9. What came first, Ranch or Cool Ranch?: Gotta have cool ranch before you can have lame ranch.

Last edited:

SlamKunt

Forum Rookie
+Support I have known Spicy/Domzalski for some time now and have seen the amount of time, effort, and love he has dealt into the server. This is another player who deserves this role by all standards!

Pillhook

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
5. Tell us about yourself (150 Words Minimum): Im an American Nationalist with way too much time on my hands. I joined the army right out of high school and have connected myself with the SCP universe since probably middle school. I like bluegrass music and I built an electric banjo for my high school senior project. When I'm not wasting my life in front of my computer I'm usually out shooting, playing paintball or getting drunk. I'll be going to college nest semester for Chemical Engineering which has been my interest since as long I can remember. If you ask me about some nerdy shit you'll never get me to shut up; I research so much dumb shit in my free time. I Listen to a lot of yung gravy... Like A LOT but he is the realest rapper in the game though. I unironically love eating MREs I think they are fucking delicious. Not gonna lie, Chief; I only needed three words after that last sentence so use any three from this one
Are you serious?

Also @Roozrokh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)