• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

SSO (John) Ambrose Auth

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtAmbrose

Forum Rookie
Concordia Plus
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:85582866

Character name:
John Ambrose

Character’s Division/Job:
Senior Security Officer of GenSec

What you want your character to have / know / experienced / done / etc. :
Knowledge and permission to have a lineage, (As in being the son of my recently killed character Kurt) Knowledge being that his father was killed in action serving for the foundation, and being recruited into the foundation. I would also like a height boost to the same height as his father, 6'7 since he came from tall parents (They're dutch).

Reason for it:
I can and will type up a extensive backstory after finishing this if it gets accepted. I really enjoy playing on the character that I was developing and thought that a son (Which on his character sheet, he does indeed have) would be a great way to carry on the line of Ambrose. His height reasoning being the same as the father (I will repost for the sake of not digging for my former application)

"He was born under a family that originates in and currently resides in the Netherlands. His father was extremely tall same with his mother, as they are over there, and being born into a well-off farming family he had plenty of access to the nutrition and muscle development he'd needed. Just the character himself is supposed to be unusually tall. Being an older man he's had plenty of time to fill out his body and be well developed for his job at the foundation. In his words "The pay's too damn good." [EDIT]: I think some of the admins would support me not negatively effecting RP, I try to do the best I can."

How it will affect your character:
Larger than usual playermodel. Like last time I am not requesting any RP-Changing role bonuses, simply just something for my own character's immersion.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Accepted but you have to stop the Void.

KurtAmbrose

Forum Rookie
Concordia Plus
I don't think it fair to say the void was vanquished by a single person. It was a team effort of all of us, and I contributed my fair share. Burned black powder, torched the slaves. My mission has been completed, just like Kurt would have wanted.

Volf

God Tier
SID and MTF did 98.5% of the work, Gensec came in when i was the last one alive and SID killed me .

KurtAmbrose

Forum Rookie
Concordia Plus
SID and MTF did 98.5% of the work, Gensec came in when i was the last one alive and SID killed me .
For a while I was the only GenSec down there, only after the void was mostly destroyed did the rest of my clan decide to show up.

Volf

God Tier
For a while I was the only GenSec down there, only after the void was mostly destroyed did the rest of my clan decide to show up.
wasn't all personnel that wasn't SID or MTF was told to guard EZ?

But what i said above is what i saw due to me being a void thingy the whole event

KurtAmbrose

Forum Rookie
Concordia Plus
wasn't all personnel that wasn't SID or MTF was told to guard EZ?

But what i said above is what i saw due to me being a void thingy the whole event
An MTF came through the EZ saying if people wanted to help then to follow him, and I took that as my chance to go avenge John's father. I was the only GenSec to go down and start fighting at the time.

KurtAmbrose

Forum Rookie
Concordia Plus
If this does end up going through and getting accepted fully, I'm not implementing John right away, I'm going to give it a while so I can flesh out the character more. While I'm bummed kurt had his life cut short before my plans for him were realized, it's all for the sake of RP.
The Ambrose that was there during the void was just a placeholder while I figure out the character. I want to keep the RP as immersive and fresh as possible for everyone involved and having John get recruited the day after or of his father's death is kinda shit
Plus this opens up more passive rp opportunities for me and those I interact with on my new character. Overall I'm excited for the opportunities for myself and others this brings God willing. Tomorrow (it's 2am so I guess today?) I'll be fleshing out my character sheet and putting as much effort into positive rp ingame and out as possible. Shits too much fun for my own good.

Last edited:

KurtAmbrose

Forum Rookie
Concordia Plus
Ah yeah, that was a flamethrower. I never was told where to get the extinguishers because people were generally too busy being on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)