• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Steeliest's 035 App

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteeliestGunz

Forum Rookie
SECTION 1. PERSONAL INFORMATION (( IC INFORMATION ))

1.1 Tell us a little about the SCP you're applying for, any past experiences or background information of the SCP including, traits, and a physical description. (Minimum 150 words): SCP 035 has the physical appearance of a theater mask that switches between a "happy" and "sad" appearance dependent on it's mood and has the ability to take over a persons conscientiousness and command them to do as they please when the entity places SCP 035 on it's face. SCP 035 is always seeping a black corrosive sludge, somewhat like tears, that corrodes or melts anything it touches. This liquid is also seen being dispensed from it's mouth. This liquid, because of it's highly corrosive properties, makes it so that if you do not clean 035's Containment Chamber regularly, then it will corrode it's chamber to wait for a victim. SCP 035 can also lure people to put on the mask and will do anything in it's power to manipulate the entity in it's vicinity to put it on. SCP 035's origins are not clear but it is known that 035 was found in a crypt within Venice, sometime in the 1800's.

1.2 How would this SCP react around Foundation?:

SCP 035 will attempt to take over anyone close enough to it where it's influence can be seen. If SCP 035 does manage to get a host it is most likely to kill as many people as it possibly can.

1.3 How would this SCP react around The Chaos Insurgency?:
Same as 1.2

1.4 How would this SCP react around The MTF?:
Same as 1.2

1.5 How would this SCP react around other SCP’s?:
If SCP 035 has a host, it is most likely to release 049 and any other SCP as long as the entity has a proper reason.

1.6 How would this SCP react to breaching to the surface?:
SCP 035 will seek civilization and/or another host if it feels that the one provided is insufficient for it's purposes.

SECTION 2. SCP Information (( OOC INFORMATION)

SCP 035

2.2 What is a /me and give an example of such?:
A /me is an action that is carried out by the character that you are playing. IE: /me SCP 035 would lure the nearest person closer to it.

2.3 What is a counter /me and give an example as such?:
A counter /me is an action carried out by the character you are playing in response to another /me. IE: /me Officer [REDACTED] resists SCP 035's temptations.

2.4 What is a /roll, and when is it appropriate to do so? Also give an example:
A /roll is an RNG system to determine the outcome of certain /me scenarios. IE: /me lures nearest person to put on the mask. /roll 76 (0-100)

2.5 As this SCP do you abide by fear rp?:
No.

2.6 When is it appropriate to kill as this SCP?:
Anytime someone is seen as an enemy or any slight inconvenience.

2.7 Have you ever been demoted from this SCP before? If yes, why?
No.

SECTION 2. ((OOC INFORMATION))

3.1 Why do you want to be an SCP? :

SCP 035 is a very fun and very roleplay oriented SCP. I also wish to be SCP 035 because I want to become more involved in the community and want to become more active on the server as an SCP.

3.2 Please list relevant skills and qualities that could help you become the best SCP:
I have roleplayed for nearly 3 years on other GMod servers and other games such as Arma and Halo.

3.3 In-game name:
-シSteeliestツ-

3.4 Steam Id:
STEAM_0:0:90469476

3.5 How long have you been playing on this server?:
I first played on this server 6 months ago and have been actively playing for 3 months.

3.6 Do you have any experience in SCP Roleplay?:
Yes, some on this server and previous servers.

3.7 State all SCPs that you currently have access to or have had access to:
SCP 173, SCP 999, SCP 131

3.8 Will you flag down if a staff tells you to?
Yes.

3.9 Do you understand that if you do not flag down when told, your whitelist will be removed?
Yes

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Accepted/Locked
Talk to an admin in-game for your whitelist.

O'Connor

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
DVL
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
1. What are your intentions as this SCP? [IC intentions.]
2. What do you do if you are in the same room as a human?
3. You get an unarmed host. What do you do?
4. You get an armed host. What do you do?
5. You run into SCP-049. What do you do?
6. On what occasion would you release other SCPs?
24 Hours to Reply.

SteeliestGunz

Forum Rookie
1. What are your intentions as this SCP? [IC intentions.]

To escape the facility, preferably with SCP 049

2. What do you do if you are in the same room as a human?

Attempt to lure them to put me on so I can possess them. Or kill the person if I am already hosting someone.

3. You get an unarmed host. What do you do?

Attempt to find a weapon for the host to use.

4. You get an armed host. What do you do?

Kill anyone who acts as an enemy or obstacle in any way.

5. You run into SCP-049. What do you do?

Follow 049 if I am hosting someone or have 049 pick me up and attempt to escape the facility. If he is in his CC and then I will break him out, assuming I have a host of course.

6. On what occasion would you release other SCPs?

I only release other SCP's if they prove helpful in my objective.

Last edited:

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
5 What if you run into 049 while he is in his CC?

24 hours to fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)