• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Test Requests

Big Bobby

Forum Rookie
Name: Dr Mittal
SCP you want to test on: Me (*ooc* SCP 426)
Purpose of test: To see if the effects of Me can be counterracted by completey tieing their someones to a wall and keeping it in place where it wont be able to move.
Do you need any special materials for this test?: Elastic Restraints
Will you log the test once conducted?: Yes

Calvin

Expert Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Name: Dr.Fowl
SCP you want to test on: SCP-049-2 With "me" SCP-426
Purpose of test: To see what happen if subject were to fully affected by "Me", turned to 049-2 and another Subject Turned to 049-2 and then exposed to "Me"
Do you need any special materials for this test?: N/A
sure, make sure to have extra security

Mr.Mpph

Forum Rookie
Name: Dr Trane
SCP you want to test on: SCP 513
Purpose of test: I want to see if it is possible if the effect of 513 could be stopped(The killing yourself)
Do you need any special materials for this test?: Restraints,Streacher,Breather(the thing that automaticly breathes for the person),Earmuffs

Patriot

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
DVL
Patron
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Name: Dr Trane
SCP you want to test on: SCP 513
Purpose of test: I want to see if it is possible if the effect of 513 could be stopped(The killing yourself)
Do you need any special materials for this test?: Restraints,Streacher,Breather(the thing that automaticly breathes for the person),Earmuffs

Approved. Ensure you take careful notes. It would be quite interesting to see if it is possible to prevent such death, it might assist in re-containment efforts. Make sure everyone is wearing ear-muffs who isn't being tested, and follow all typical safety procedures. I look forward to your testing log.

~Dr. Yates

Patriot

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
DVL
Patron
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Name: Dr Mittal
SCP you want to test on: Me (*ooc* SCP 426)
Purpose of test: To see if the effects of Me can be counterracted by completey tieing their someones to a wall and keeping it in place where it wont be able to move.
Do you need any special materials for this test?: Elastic Restraints
Approved, but alter a procedure. We know the secondary effect won't occur (it involves self harm) if they are restrained. Consider testing if the secondary effect wears off with time. This might allow those exposed for too long to eventually recover. That would be worth-while to test.

~Dr. Yates

Big Bobby

Forum Rookie
Approved, but alter a procedure. We know the secondary effect won't occur (it involves self harm) if they are restrained. Consider testing if the secondary effect wears off with time. This might allow those exposed for too long to eventually recover. That would be worth-while to test.

~Dr. Yates
yeah im trying to get it done when i can, everytime so far ive tried to conduct the test something goes wrong so i have to postpone it. i hope tomorrow i will be able to conduct it

GamerKingz

Banned
Banned
Name: Dr. King
SCP you want to test on: 513 and 999
Purpose of test: To see if 999 can reverse the effects of 513
Do you need any special materials for this test?: No

Calvin

Expert Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCP you want to test on: 513 and 999
Purpose of test: To see if 999 can reverse the effects of 513
Do you need any special materials for this test?: No
Approved, have the appropriate security. Bring the D-Class to LCZ testing chambers after being exposed to 513 and then have 999 tickle it there.

GamerKingz

Banned
Banned
SCP you want to test on: 939
Purpose of test: You know how 939 can mimic the voice of it's previous victims? Well I was thinking about having it eat a d-class and have it would mimic the voice. I then would inject 939 with a class-B amnestic to see if it could still mimic the victim's voice.
Need any special materials: Besides class-b amnestic, then no
Will you log the test once conducted?: Yes, I shall.

Patriot

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
DVL
Patron
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
SCP you want to test on: 939
Purpose of test: You know how 939 can mimic the voice of it's previous victims? Well I was thinking about having it eat a d-class and have it would mimic the voice. I then would inject 939 with a class-B amnestic to see if it could still mimic the victim's voice.
Need any special materials: Besides class-b amnestic, then no
Approved, provided you conduct this test as part of a normal feeding. We do not want to waste the lives of D-Class frivolously. Might aswell kill two birds with one stone. Make sure to take thorough logs of the test, I look forward to reading them.

~Dr. Yates

Mr.Mpph

Forum Rookie
Name: Dr.Trane
SCP you want to test on: 999
Purpose of test: I am wanting to test to see if other sweet thing he will eat such as milkshakes,oreos,apples(they have sugars), and other sugars and plain sugar to
Need any special materials: No just sweet stuff

Dr.Scott

Previously known as deathxed
Name: Dr.Scott
SCP you want to test on: 0-49 and 0-79
Purpose of test: I am wanting to see how 0-79 would interact with 0-49 since 0-79 has a common theme of showing interest in other SCPS. This would help the Foundation understand how 0-79 would act during a breach or if he ever got remote door access
Need any special materials: Gloves, hazmat suit

GamerKingz

Banned
Banned
SCP you want to test on: 1370 and 999
Purpose of test: 1370 wants to like beat everything up and acts aggressive all the time
I was wondering if 999 could interact with it and maybe calm 1370 down
Need any special materials: No

Grim Reaper

Forum Rookie
Name: Dr.Collins
SCP you want to test on: SCP-049-2 and SCP-513
Purpose of test:See if SCP-513 will affect an SCP
Do you need any special materials for this test?: Ear Muffs and an Engeener to make something so that SCP-049-2 can't see (like in the SCP-2292 and SCP-049-2 crosstest)

Last edited:

Dr.Scott

Previously known as deathxed
SCP you want to test on: 682
Purpose of test: To See if we can incapacitate 682 via Flamethrowers before we can Cut open 682s head before we cut out its brain. the reason being its only 682s body that actually heals but if there's no brain function there's a chance that 682 can and will remain dead. Also if 682 does somehow live then there's a high chance that 682 will experience memory loss because once the brain is damaged this also includes irreparable nervous damage
Do you need any special materials for the test: multiple sets of kevlar, a bone saw to cut open 682s head, a flamethrower.

Harris Press

Turbo Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCP you want to test on: 682
Purpose of test: To See if we can incapacitate 682 via Flamethrowers before we can Cut open 682s head before we cut out its brain. the reason being its only 682s body that actually heals but if there's no brain function there's a chance that 682 can and will remain dead. Also if 682 does somehow live then there's a high chance that 682 will experience memory loss because once the brain is damaged this also includes irreparable nervous damage
Do you need any special materials for the test: multiple sets of kevlar, a bone saw to cut open 682s head, a flamethrower.
Denied

Patriot

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
DVL
Patron
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Purpose of test: I am wanting to test to see if other sweet thing he will eat such as milkshakes,oreos,apples(they have sugars), and other sugars and plain sugar to
This is a test over a Safe-Class SCP, so it does not need inherent approval. So long as you follow the testing instructions, you will be fine. Approved.

Harris Press

Turbo Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
This is more of interaction than a test.

Enigmashun

Forum Rookie
Name: Kaleb Finn
SCP you want to test on: SCP-208
Purpose of test: To test the capabilities and properties of SCP-208’s Electromagnetic Radiation method of restoring and repairing cell damage, and learning if it can heal birth defects and brain related afflictions. I will also attempt to use SCP-208 to temporarily suppress or to completely restore a subject with any form of cancer.
Do you need any special materials for this test?: I request an intake of three different D-Class all of which have special afflictions. One will simply have any form of cancer, one will have a mental disorder caused from birth, such as autism, and the last must have a disorder that is acquired rather than being present from birth, I.E: Depression
Will you log the test once conducted?: Yes, I have the outline written out and ready to be documented on a different sheet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)