• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*It's a freezing night in the middle of the desert in the year 2050. Niall Sid Milan wakes up on his back in the sand. He was headed west to a colony of survivors but it seems he passed out from the heat.*

*Carried with him is a Beretta M9, two clips, a flask of water, and a backpack.*

// This is between me and @Blitz, no one else unless I say otherwise. The only rule for this is that no one else does anything to interact with this earth without my say so.​

Last edited:

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*It's a freezing night in the middle of the desert in the year 2050. Niall Sid Milan wakes up on his back in the sand. He was headed west to a colony of survivors but it seems he passed out from the heat.*

*Carried with him is a Beretta M9, two clips, a flask of water, and a backpack.*

//@Blitz
*Niall Sid Milan, a strapping youth of only 18 years, stands himself up and out of the sand. He looks around, taking in his surroundings, making sure it's just desert.*

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*Niall Sid Milan, a strapping youth of only 18 years, stands himself up and out of the sand. He looks around, taking in his surroundings, making sure it's just desert.*
*Around him is sand as far as the eye can see. In the morning he heard canon fire a bit north but now it’s quiet.”

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Around him is sand as far as the eye can see. In the morning he heard canon fire a bit north but now it’s quiet.”
*He goes north, for where there is canon fire, there are canons to commandeer.*

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*As he gets closer he spots three people tied up by the fire on pyres, a set of bleachers, and a canon angled up and to the west.*
*He sticks to the shadows and investigates the surrounding area, especially looking to the west, and around those fucking bleachers. His gun is readied.*

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*He sticks to the shadows and investigates the surrounding area, especially looking to the west, and around those ****ing bleachers. His gun is readied.*
*As he gets closer he sees the prisoners are three unconscious men. Nothing can be seen to the west.*

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*He heads over and ungags them, smacking them with his beautiful tan hands.*
*Once close enough he’d notice that two of them have symbols on the right peck of their jackets. A white star in a circle, one is white the other clearly Hispanic. The third is black and lacks the symbol.*

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Once close enough he’d notice that two of them have symbols on the right peck of their jackets. A white star in a circle, one is white the other clearly Hispanic. The third is black and lacks the symbol.*
*Do you honestly think that Niall Sid Milan would be deterred by such things?*

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*I was a fool to assume such a thing the Hispanic man comes to. He seems relieved to see Niall.*
*Niall's piercing brown eyes bore holes into the inner psyche of this immigrant.*

"What's going on here?"

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*Niall's piercing brown eyes bore holes into the inner psyche of this immigrant.*

"What's going on here?"
*The man takes a moment before saying.*
“We were headed through here when those savages ambushed us, luckily the sun had set by the time we got here so they didn’t blast us off.”

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*The man takes a moment before saying.*
“We were headed through here when those savages ambushed us, luckily the sun had set by the time we got here so they didn’t blast us off.”
"Not from around here. I don't follow."

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
“They’re a bunch of ****ing maniacs, they catch people coming through and quote, “fire them into the sun” head west and you’ll find a damned mess.”
"I was heading west; to the colony."

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
"I was heading west; to the colony."
“Then you’ll see what I’m talking about when you pass through, I’d keep a rag over my mouth. Those bodies have been cooked by the sun.”
*The man without the star comes to in a panic.*

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
“Then you’ll see what I’m talking about when you pass through, I’d keep a rag over my mouth. Those bodies have been cooked by the sun.”
*The man without the star comes to in a panic.*
"What's the deal with the circles around the stars?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)