• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Asclepius Cabin AKA the Infirmary

Userman

God Tier
Connected to the Big House is a decent sized infirmary. One door leads to the outdoors and another leads into the Big House. In the front there are cabinets filled with medicines, remedies, ambrosia, nectar, medical supplies, anti-venoms, and venoms. Each cabinet is clearly labeled and locked when not in use. To the back is snake enclosure with a Timber Rattlesnake inside, a sticker with Warning: Poisonous is stuck to the front of the enclosure. Next to the enclosure is a locked refrigerator and a few chairs. Other miscellaneous medical equipment would be stored in a storage room connected to the back of the infirmary, it would also be locked like the cabinets and refrigerator when not in use. Across from that door is a door that leads to a bathroom with a shower. Eight beds with night-tables to the sides and storage trunks at the foot would line both sides of the room. On a wall there is a paper posted that reads: "Child of Apollo or Asclepius? Contact Infirmary Manager Walton Kirkwood if you want to work in the infirmary."

Last edited:

Userman

God Tier
*Kirkwood enters and walks over to the fridge in the back. He unlocks it and takes out a bag of 5 frozen mice before closing it, locking it, and leaving the room.*

Jacobs

Uber Tier
Sean groans in pain from his hospital bed. Sean has his clothes tied over his eyes and is only in his trousers. He surprisingly looks really good like this.

GlaDos2199

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Chad is out cold and covered in scrapes. He is also naked except for his manly boxers*

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"As good a time as any, I suppose."

*Apollo would stand over Chad, he recites an incantation, attempting to heal the hulking boy.*

Userman

God Tier
*Kirkwood arrives at the infirmary.*
Sean groans in pain from his hospital bed. Sean has his clothes tied over his eyes and is only in his trousers. He surprisingly looks really good like this.
*He unties Sean's clothes over his eyes and feeds Sean some Nectar and Ambrosia to heal him right up.*

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"I appear to have forgotten my incantations."

Userman

God Tier
"I appear to have forgotten my incantations."
"Did you forget who you had sex with too? Cause if you can claim any of the unclaimed kids at camp, it could really help me out."
*Kirkwood walks over to Chad using Vitakinesis to rejuvenate him. He doesn't use any Ambrosia or Nectar as it would be too dangerous because Chad consumed a good amount earlier.*
Sean slowly starts to get up. He begins unties his clothes from around his face.
*His clothes are already untied and are next to him on his bed.*

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
Sean gets up and rubs his arm.
"What is it Lord Apollo?"
*Apollo straightens his stance.*

"Good, that's respect right there, I need you to find Chiron or Dionysus. I'd like to read up on some healing magic, incantations, rituals, the goods. Frankly, I need a library."
"Did you forget who you had sex with too? Cause if you can claim any of the unclaimed kids at camp, it could really help me out."
"Sorry, but I can't even remember the spells I engineered, let alone my kids anymore. I have a few ideas, however."

Jacobs

Uber Tier
*Apollo straightens his stance.*

"Good, that's respect right there, I need you to find Chiron or Dionysus. I'd like to read up on some healing magic, incantations, rituals, the goods. Frankly, I need a library."
"I'll get on that then Monsieur."
He winks at Apollo before exiting the Infirmary.

Userman

God Tier
"Sorry, but I can't even remember the spells I engineered, let alone my kids anymore. I have a few ideas, however."
"Maybe you should try getting a DNA test, we can make it a big event like on Jerry Springer. Man, this guy is really hard to heal, probably because he's so buff."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)