• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Asclepius Cabin AKA the Infirmary

Gravy

God Tier
“Some kids go entire lives without being claimed.”
“Sounds awful...well I will try to find my skills, though I got a dream from god of a tropical island with a fountain on it...so I am looking for anything fountain related”

Bronze

Uber Tier
Retired Staff
“Sounds awful...well I will try to find my skills, though I got a dream from god of a tropical island with a fountain on it...so I am looking for anything fountain related”
“If you had a dream like that, it’s probably related to your god. Research tropical gods or whatever.”
Oswald gets up from the bed.
I’m heading out now.”

Gravy

God Tier
“If you had a dream like that, it’s probably related to your god. Research tropical gods or whatever.”
Oswald gets up from the bed.
I’m heading out now.”
“Alright good luck! and let me know if you need anymore help”

Jacobs

Uber Tier
Sean walks in wearing a Golden Duster carrying Jon who has a burnt scalp. He places him on an empty bed.
“Anyone know where Kirkwood or Apollo are?”

Bronze

Uber Tier
Retired Staff
"Great, I saw him by the Nemesis cabin like this. I can't really get him to eat ambrosia or drink nectar as he's unconscious and could drown or choke."
“I’m sure he’ll be fine until they get up... right?”

Jacobs

Uber Tier
“I’m sure once they use Vitakinesis on him, his only problem would be lack of hair... unless you guys have wigs.”
"The only thing in my cabin is clothes and makeup. There's some hair dye, but we don't carry wigs for obvious reasons."

Bronze

Uber Tier
Retired Staff
"The only thing in my cabin is clothes and makeup. There's some hair dye, but we don't carry wigs for obvious reasons."
“Welp, guess we have a bald super strong guy...
Oswald suddenly realizes Jon has become similar to One Punch Man. The thought pleases him.

Jacobs

Uber Tier
“True. He’s got his super speed, but does nothing with it. I’m actually kinda jealous.”
"I wouldn't be. You've got talents that can actually be useful to others on the field. Meanwhile."
Sean motions to himself.
"But I make it work."

Bronze

Uber Tier
Retired Staff
"I wouldn't be. You've got talents that can actually be useful to others on the field. Meanwhile."
Sean motions to himself.
"But I make it work."
“Well you got that gold duster, so that’ll keep you safe... anyway, I need to go inspect the mind I recently created that might have basic intelligence? Ah, I dunno.”

Jacobs

Uber Tier
“Well you got that gold duster, so that’ll keep you safe... anyway, I need to go inspect the mind I recently created that might have basic intelligence? Ah, I dunno.”
"And there you go proving my point again Oz."
He smiles a bit.
"But this thing's just been given to me temporarily. Wish I could keep it."

Bronze

Uber Tier
Retired Staff
"And there you go proving my point again Oz."
He smiles a bit.
"But this thing's just been given to me temporarily. Wish I could keep it."
“I guess Heracles gave you it? Well, it makes sense. The better armoured the camp is, the better... by the way, how’s Leandra doing? I noticed you talking with her earlier.”

Jacobs

Uber Tier
“I guess Heracles gave you it? Well, it makes sense. The better armoured the camp is, the better... by the way, how’s Leandra doing? I noticed you talking with her earlier.”
"She's doing well. How goes the enchanting?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)