• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Asclepius Cabin AKA the Infirmary

Bronze

Uber Tier
Retired Staff
“It’ll be fine. Even if it doesn’t work Leandra exists.”
“Mhm. I think I’ll have her next to me when I start it up considering how easily she can probably smash it in case it suddenly turns hostile, though, it really shouldn’t.”

Bronze

Uber Tier
Retired Staff
“That’s still risky for Leandra.”
“There’ll be other campers there. Hell I’ll even tell Heracles about it and if it goes wrong he can swoop in. It’ll be fine, it betraying us isn’t my concern. My concern is whether it’ll be able to think for itself.”

Jacobs

Uber Tier
“There’ll be other campers there. Hell I’ll even tell Heracles about it and if it goes wrong he can swoop in. It’ll be fine, it betraying us isn’t my concern. My concern is whether it’ll be able to think for itself.”
"All we can do is wait."

Jacobs

Uber Tier
He nods.
“Do me a favour and tell Leandra about the bull thing. Anyway, I’m really exhausted, so I’m gonna go inspect the mind and just sit by the campfire for a while...”
"Yeah, I'm going to head out too. See ya."
Sean exits the infirmary.

Userman

God Tier
He notices Jon on one of the infirmary beds. He has second degree burns on his scalp and missing hair from being burned.
*He would be annoyed that people somehow got in while when doors were locked. He then walks over to Jon and uses Vitakinesis on his scalp.*

Ranger

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*He would be annoyed that people somehow got in while when doors were locked. He then walks over to Jon and uses Vitakinesis on his scalp.*
He senses another wound on his lower back. //I did this damage as nemesis that is the only reason why I am posting here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)