• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

    Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Battle Arena

Tanku

Developer
Developer
Retired Staff
There's a faint intense scream in the background and then it gets closer to Kenny.
"AAAAAAAAAA"
Alex slows down and puts a cube of Ambrosia in Kenny's mouth.
// @Harris Press
 

Gravy

God Tier
Member
*Kenny gets his Celestial Bronze mace back with him and puts his armour back on and starts heading out towards the campfire*
 

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*Marcus stares daggers into the back of Kennys head as he walks over to the dummies. He then looks to Alex.*
"Alright, feel free to try your powers out too. Go grab a practice weapon, unless you feel like stabbing me that is."
 

Tanku

Developer
Developer
Retired Staff
*Marcus stares daggers into the back of Kennys head as he walks over to the dummies. He then looks to Alex.*
"Alright, feel free to try your powers out too. Go grab a practice weapon, unless you feel like stabbing me that is."
Alex would walk over to the training dummy, and grab the wooden dagger he left on the ground. He would then walk back in Marcus's direction.
"Should I use this, since I'll mostly be using a dagger?"
“You have powers Alex?”
"I'm Marcus's brother."
 

Gravy

God Tier
Member
Alex would walk over to the training dummy, and grab the wooden dagger he left on the ground. He would then walk back in Marcus's direction.
"Should I use this, since I'll mostly be using a dagger?"

"I'm Marcus's brother."
“NOOOOO WAAAAY....That’s awesome dude, makes total sense about everything now!”
 

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
“NOOOOO WAAAAY....That’s awesome dude, makes total sense about everything now!”
"Do you ever stop talking? ******."
Alex would walk over to the training dummy, and grab the wooden dagger he left on the ground. He would then walk back in Marcus's direction.
"Should I use this, since I'll mostly be using a dagger?"
"Sure. Not very effective, but go for it."
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top