• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Big House

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER

As the Child that Fell From The Sky, Mr. D, and the three restrained kids enter the Big House, the three kids are restrained in the basement unable to move or assault the others as they're down there until Chiron decides to deal with them. The Kid and Mr. D sit in the living room with a mounted cheetah head on the wall.

Seeing all the other kids try and follow them, he sends them back to the main group.

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"This is bull****! I didn't do anything this time!"

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Listen half-bro, its just gonna get worse and worse. Just ask him what you have to do."

GlaDos2199

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*A divine voice thunders out within camp half blood*

"HEAR ME HEAR ME. APOLLO HAS BEEN STRIPPED OF HIS DIVINITY AND BANISHED FROM OLYMPUS. HE WILL COMPLETE THREE TRIALS IF HE WISHES TO REGAIN HIS DIVINITY. THE FIRST TRIAL IS TO LEARN HUMILITY YOU WILL BECOME THE SERVANT OF A DEMIGOD! THE SECOND TRIAL IS TO RESPECT YOUR ELDERS YOU WILL FIND ALL OF YOUR SENIOR GODS FROM THE PANTHEON AND COMPLETE TASKS FOR THEM UNTIL THEY ARE HAPPY. THE THIRD TASK IS TO LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR FATHER YOU WILL RECIEVE DETAILS ONCE YOU COMPLETE THE OTHER TWO."

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*A divine voice thunders out within camp half blood*

"HEAR ME HEAR ME. APOLLO HAS BEEN STRIPPED OF HIS DIVINITY AND BANISHED FROM OLYMPUS. HE WILL COMPLETE THREE TRIALS IF HE WISHES TO REGAIN HIS DIVINITY. THE FIRST TRIAL IS TO LEARN HUMILITY YOU WILL BECOME THE SERVANT OF A DEMIGOD! THE SECOND TRIAL IS TO RESPECT YOUR ELDERS YOU WILL FIND ALL OF YOUR SENIOR GODS FROM THE PANTHEON AND COMPLETE TASKS FOR THEM UNTIL THEY ARE HAPPY. THE THIRD TASK IS TO LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR FATHER YOU WILL RECIEVE DETAILS ONCE YOU COMPLETE THE OTHER TWO."
*He rubs his temples, sitting down.*

"Oh no, he freakin' announced it to everyone..."

GlaDos2199

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*The voice thunders out again*

"FIRST DEMIGOD TO TOUCH HIM FROM NOW GETS HIM"

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
Dionysus spits out his drink and goes to the door, blocking the door.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)