• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Dark

Nic Bot - N

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
// Crap accidentally posted Wrong

Jackson would charge at where the hound lept and slide under it trying to jab his sword in its stomach and dragging it through it
*The sword impales its undercarriage, but doesn't drag. Gross dog blood drips down on his face as the dog whelps.*

TierGamer

Expert Tier
*The sword impales its undercarriage, but doesn't drag. Gross dog blood drips down on his face as the dog whelps.*
Jackson would try to twist the sword and rip it downwards towards the dogs back more he would try and keep his shield if its still on his arm above his face to guard it from anymore blood

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Jack moves around the side and fires 3 more bolts into its face.*

Aleksander

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Jon arrives with the headlamp Kirkwood gave him on. He launches a javelin into the hellhounds ribcage from the side.

Nic Bot - N

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Jackson would be covered in dust and would try and stand up and get out of it
*Jack disarms and slings his crossbow over his shoulder before running over to Jackson.*

"Are you okay?"

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Jon groans audibly and removes the spear, inspecting the damage. He walks over to the campfire in wait of his "Divine retribution".
//I had the death post ready but was trying to see if Hellhounds turn to dust when they die. Big rip

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"I'm fine from what I Probably a few scraps and bruises other than that I just got its blood on me"
"I guess being an Ares kid came in handy. You probably could have finished it without us!"

TierGamer

Expert Tier
"I guess being an Ares kid came in handy. You probably could have finished it without us!"
"Yeah, I Guess I was up at the right time to hear someone screaming" Jackson would wipe the blood and dust off his face and would catch his breath*

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Yeah, I Guess I was up at the right time to hear someone screaming" Jackson would wipe the blood and dust off his face and would catch his breath*
"Hmm."

*He looks over at the dust.*

"I think it dropped something."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)