• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Demeter Cabin [THIS CABIN HAS NO DOORS]

Userman

God Tier
*Elena would make a badger sounds*

[I'll take that as a yes you want to come along and beat some ants up,]

'And how fast is this acid inactivating and how deadly it is? And do you think it works on plants? Because I don't think I'm going to be able to get closer to them without getting sprayed by acid so this isn't going to be fun'
"I'm not exactly sure how bad the acid is but the ants are probably not smart enough to effectively deal with your plant powers. Even if you do get hurt by the acid Asclepius, Apollo, and I can just heal you."

Qmix

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
"I'm not exactly sure how bad the acid is but the ants are probably not smart enough to effectively deal with your plant powers. Even if you do get hurt by the acid Asclepius, Apollo, and I can just heal you."
'Sounds good to me, let me go see if the coat wants to come along for the ride, since its a bit upset right now..'

*Elena would sigh, as she walks over to the coat, speaking in badger*

*The coat is angry. It no longer wishes to be a coat.*
[Im sorry, that Aphordite put you through so much pain for something stupid and Sean did that to you, I didn't know he was going to rip and tear you apart, I will yell at him for doing that later, I'm willing to give you space or options okay? But you have to tell me, do you want to come to kill some Big Ol' ants and do some destruction or do you want to sit on this couch and be angry?]

Rooster

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
'Sounds good to me, let me go see if the coat wants to come along for the ride, since its a bit upset right now..'

*Elena would sigh, as she walks over to the coat, speaking in badger*

[Im sorry, that Aphordite put you through so much pain for something stupid and Sean did that to you, I didn't know he was going to rip and tear you apart, I will yell at him for doing that later, I'm willing to give you space or options okay? But you have to tell me, do you want to come to kill some Big Ol' ants and do some destruction or do you want to sit on this couch and be angry?]
*It lunges at her from across the room, sensing weakness.*

Qmix

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*It lunges at her from across the room, sensing weakness.*
*Elena would see this, and then grabs it out of mid-air as it tries to come at her*

[So Is that a yes or no, or are you being a little ***** and trying to kill me again]

Qmix

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
[I do not like you, female.]
[Says the one who has tried to kill me, Multiple times, By the way, I didn't order Sean to torture you, Anyway How can we be friends again? Do I have to give you something or do you just want to kill me]

Rooster

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
[Says the one who has tried to kill me, Multiple times, By the way, I didn't order Sean to torture you, Anyway How can we be friends again? Do I have to give you something or do you just want to kill me]
[We will see.]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)