• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Desert Fissure

Edgy

Expert Tier
"If you couldn't pick that up, it's because it is silence; no response from the hole."

Krakowski

Formerly known as dodgamor
*D-9712 Would turn to the other D-Class.*
"Hey! You ever see the episode of The Simpsons where Bart uses like 10 megaphones and it generates a loud ass sound wave around him? Why don't we try that? Just in case they can't hear us."
*He'd continue to hold the shotgun.*

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*D-0943 turns on the megaphone and turns up the volume.*

"Ho there! Is anyone there. We mean no harm. I would like to speak to the people that live in this giant gaping hole."
*There's no answer.*

Krakowski

Formerly known as dodgamor
*D-9712 Would begin surveying around the fissure at a steady slow pace, Staying about 8 Meters away from the hole itself. Shotgun in hand.*
"You guys gonna come along?"

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
*D-9712 Would begin surveying around the fissure at a steady slow pace, Staying about 8 Meters away from the hole itself. Shotgun in hand.*
"You guys gonna come along?"
"look for anything out of the ordinary. Turn on your flashlight to survey the walls as well"

Edgy

Expert Tier
*D-0943 heads back to the buggy. He turns off the engine and puts all of his supplies back into the buggy.*

// Falling asleep. If you need me, just @ me and I will try my best to respond before I clock out.

• Not Amused
Reactions: Nic

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
*D-9712 Yawns.*
"There doesn't seem to be much, I'll continue around the fissure."
"Last thing I want you to do is to write what you said earlier on a notepad from the buggy, take the paper, tie it to a stone and drop it in the fissure."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)