• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Forge

TierGamer

God Tier
The forge sits near the South West corner of Camp Half-Blood. It has a few chimneys and sits next to the armory.

On the inside, large amounts of workbenches are scattered around, with various tools and molds on them. There are further tools and molds hung up on the walls or on shelves.

Jackson would Enter the forge and would look for a glove if he finds one he would grab it and leave

// @Nic
Would you know if they are still here?

Bronze

Gay
Retired Staff
The forge sits near the South West corner of Camp Half-Blood. It has a few chimneys and sits next to the armory.

On the inside, large amounts of workbenches are scattered around, with various tools and molds on them. There are further tools and molds hung up on the walls or on shelves.

Jackson would Enter the forge and would look for a glove if he finds one he would grab it and leave

// @Nic
Would you know if they are still here?
There are gloves in the forge due to them being a basic part of the safety equipment.

Domo

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*James and the other dude arrive at the forge.*
“This is the forge. It’s got the tools for all your smithing dreams.”
// @Dr. Mikey

Domo

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Not really. Thanks again for the tour."
“No problem. I’ll speed this up a bit. The building over there.”
*He points to the armory.*
“Is the armory. It has weapons made of celestial bronze which is extra efficient against monsters. Then over there.”
*He points all the way over to the strawberry fields.*
“Are the strawberry fields. Self explanatory. Any questions before I move onto another area?”

Dr. Mikey

God Tier
“No problem. I’ll speed this up a bit. The building over there.”
*He points to the armory.*
“Is the armory. It has weapons made of celestial bronze which is extra efficient against monsters. Then over there.”
*He points all the way over to the strawberry fields.*
“Are the strawberry fields. Self explanatory. Any questions before I move onto another area?”
"How is celestial bronze made and are campers allowed to use it?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)