• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Helipad

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Thoth would climb back into the helicopter.*

"I recommend asking whomever taught you that Divine Word you attempted to speak. If that's not satisfactory, perhaps when I lessen my piling workload, I can give a lecture on the subject."
"Okay. I'm gonna need the location of the thing we're getting before you leave though. You weren't specific enough and we're Gods awful at finding things underground."

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Okay. I'm gonna need the location of the thing we're getting before you leave though. You weren't specific enough and we're Gods awful at finding things underground."
"I don't believe it's underground, actually."

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Listen dude, if you want this thing I need more details. Otherwise it's not happening."
"It was being actively cast in that area, meaning there's a practitioner there that's unaffiliated with the House of Life. Locate the person there who's able to phase through walls, and you should find the spell with them."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"It was being actively cast in that area, meaning there's a practitioner there that's unaffiliated with the House of Life. Locate the person there who's able to phase through walls, and you should find the spell with them."
"Are you trying to be intentionally deceptive? Now there's a guy who has it?"

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Are you trying to be intentionally deceptive? Now there's a guy who has it?"
*Thoth raises a brow, showing a hint of genuine surprise.*

"Did I not mention that detail? Yes. That is how it came to my attention that the spell was still around. It was being used in that area."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Thoth raises a brow, showing a hint of genuine surprise.*

"Did I not mention that detail? Yes. That is how it came to my attention that the spell was still around. It was being used in that area."
"What else have you neglected to share?"

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"What else have you neglected to share?"
"Nothing I don't think you could already deduce at this point. That spell allows the caster to achieve intangibility, and is one of the more advanced spells from Alexandria's Library. Given that, they likely have a familiarity with magic in general. Oh, and by accomplishing this, you'd be assisting the House of Life and I by letting us focus efforts on more important matters at hand."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Nothing I don't think you could already deduce at this point. That spell allows the caster to achieve intangibility, and is one of the more advanced spells from Alexandria's Library. Given that, they likely have a familiarity with magic in general. Oh, and by accomplishing this, you'd be assisting the House of Life and I by letting us focus efforts on more important matters at hand."
"Okay. Can you tell me that place in Egypt again so I can write it down?"

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Jack calls the captain and tells him to fly to Banha Egypt. He then walks off.*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)