• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Hephaestus Cabin

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
" Maybe when I get more information on this new kid. "
"Alrighty then. Let me know when."

*He turns and starts to leave but stops, looking at Oswald. He holds his hand out, revealing a single drachma.*

"I'm assuming this is what you were looking for?"

Bronze

Uber Tier
Retired Staff
"Alrighty then. Let me know when."

*He turns and starts to leave but stops, looking at Oswald. He holds his hand out, revealing a single drachma.*

"I'm assuming this is what you were looking for?"
"I knew it. You're a crafty guy, Leo."
Oswald says with a smile so he doesn't seem hostile.

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
"I knew it. You're a crafty guy, Leo."
Oswald says with a smile so he doesn't seem hostile.
"I only took it 'cause you were suspicious of me. I thought it'd be funny."

*He shrugs.*

"What are these things even used for anyway?"

Bronze

Uber Tier
Retired Staff
"I only took it 'cause you were suspicious of me. I thought it'd be funny."

*He shrugs.*

"What are these things even used for anyway?"
"They're currency around here. You can use Drachma to make Iris calls, or just pay for general things like Jack's arcade or whatever."

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
"They're currency around here. You can use Drachma to make Iris calls, or just pay for general things like Jack's arcade or whatever."
"I don't really need any of that right now, but I'll keep that in mind, I guess."

*He stretches.*

"Well, I'm gonna go do something else, I guess. See ya, Oswald, Chiron."

*Leo turns and leaves the cabin.*

Bronze

Uber Tier
Retired Staff
"I don't really need any of that right now, but I'll keep that in mind, I guess."

*He stretches.*

"Well, I'm gonna go do something else, I guess. See ya, Oswald, Chiron."

*Leo turns and leaves the cabin.*
"See ya."
Oswald lets him take it, and turns to Chiron.
"Anything you want the BULL-Dog..."
Oswald realizes his accidental genius. He shakes his head.

"Anything else you want the bull to have on its brain? This'll be your last chance unless Heracles re-smashes its brain, or I remove and re-do it."

Bronze

Uber Tier
Retired Staff
"O-K then."
Oswald heads downstairs. It's time to begin.

Oswald takes some Celestial Bronze and makes it into a box. He makes the box have small wire holes so that
the bull can be plugged into the box. He inscribes the box with μυαλό, the Greek word for 'mind.' During the inscription, he focuses on his desired mind, helping it become imbued with energy. His desired mind enchantment goes as follows:
-It will be loyal to Oswald
-It will follow commands Oswald gives it that the bull can understand
-It will be friendly towards all Camp Half-Blood campers, Satyrs, Nymphs, Chiron, Gods, and other friendly or neutral creatures unless ordered otherwise by Oswald
-It will be hostile towards evil monsters that are attacking creatures the bull is friendly towards unless ordered otherwise by Oswald
-It will have the personality of a guard dog, primarily staying around where it's home is (In this case, the cabins) unless ordered otherwise by Oswald
-The bull will understand basic combat tactics, and it will understand how to use it's fire generator, in case it ever needs to
-Finally, Oswald gives it the intelligence level that he currently can give.

// @Pillhook LETS FIGURE OUT HOW EXHAUSTED I AM.

Pillhook

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
"O-K then."
Oswald heads downstairs. It's time to begin.

Oswald takes some Celestial Bronze and makes it into a box. He makes the box have small wire holes so that
the bull can be plugged into the box. He inscribes the box with μυαλό, the Greek word for 'mind.' During the inscription, he focuses on his desired mind, helping it become imbued with energy. His desired mind enchantment goes as follows:
-It will be loyal to Oswald
-It will follow commands Oswald gives it that the bull can understand
-It will be friendly towards all Camp Half-Blood campers, Satyrs, Nymphs, Chiron, Gods, and other friendly or neutral creatures unless ordered otherwise by Oswald
-It will be hostile towards evil monsters that are attacking creatures the bull is friendly towards unless ordered otherwise by Oswald
-It will have the personality of a guard dog, primarily staying around where it's home is (In this case, the cabins) unless ordered otherwise by Oswald
-The bull will understand basic combat tactics, and it will understand how to use it's fire generator, in case it ever needs to
-Finally, Oswald gives it the intelligence level that he currently can give.

// @Pillhook LETS FIGURE OUT HOW EXHAUSTED I AM.
He passes out near the end.

Pillhook

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Oswald starts slowly moving, starting with his fingertips and slowly moves more of his body, seeing just how exhausted he is.
He can move around, he just doesnt have much energy.​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 1)