• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Hephaestus Cabin

Bronze

Mega Tier
Retired Staff
Oswald enters the Hephaestus cabin, and closes the door behind him, he takes off all of his equipment, changes into PJs, and flops onto his bed. He activates stress relief mode, which is not masturbation, but instead listening to music and playing on his DS.

Bronze

Mega Tier
Retired Staff
As they go into the Hephaestus cabin, Oswald picks up a cube off the desk.
“This is a mind. I’m going to build it. If I pass out from exhaustion, it’s your job to get me into my bed or the infirmary. Simple enough?”

Gravy

God Tier
*Kenny walks in behind Oswald*
“Hey I never caught your name by the way...I am Kenny and I heard you are a great...Smith I think is what it’s called right?”

Gravy

God Tier
As they go into the Hephaestus cabin, Oswald picks up a cube off the desk.
“This is a mind. I’m going to build it. If I pass out from exhaustion, it’s your job to get me into my bed or the infirmary. Simple enough?”
“Absolutely”

Bronze

Mega Tier
Retired Staff
*Kenny walks in behind Oswald*
“Hey I never caught your name by the way...I am Kenny and I heard you are a great...Smith I think is what it’s called right?”
I’m Oswald, and yes, I’m the camp blacksmith pretty much. Do you understand what your job is?”

Bronze

Mega Tier
Retired Staff
“Yes I gotcha, I can most definitely do that”
“Good, let’s get started.”
Oswald takes the cube downstairs into his private forge. He heats it up and removes the previous inscription on it. He makes sure the wire holes are still good and shapened, and reinscribes the enchantment onto it, focusing on his desired intent to imbue it with energy. It has the following desired intent:
-It will be loyal to Oswald and trust him.
-It will be friendly towards all Camp Half-Blood campers, Satyrs, Nymphs, Chiron, Gods, and other friendly or neutral creatures unless ordered otherwise by Oswald
-It will be hostile towards evil monsters that are attacking creatures the bull is friendly towards unless ordered otherwise by Oswald
-The bull will understand basic combat tactics, and it will understand how to use it's fire generator, in case it ever needs to
-Finally, Oswald gives it the intelligence level that he currently can give.

// @Pillhook

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)