• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Hephaestus Cabin

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
**Lucius and Boris enter the cabin. Lucius would start his auto routine previously described and resume repairing the swords that Hephaestus sent him. After an hour of work, he'd do his nightly routine and go to sleep in bed**

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
**Lucius wakes up, does his morning routine and instantly starts working in the forge and on repairing the swords. What's his progress on them now?**

// @Pillhook

Pillhook

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
**Lucius wakes up, does his morning routine and instantly starts working in the forge and on repairing the swords. What's his progress on them now?**

// @Pillhook
He's done 12.

// Unless you wanna argue you did more in which case quote the posts.

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
**Lucius and Boris enter the cabin. Jon waits outside, Lucius would rummage through the cabin looking for the shield. Once he found it, he'd bring it back to the entrance and offers it to Jon**

Aleksander

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
**Lucius and Boris enter the cabin. Jon waits outside, Lucius would rummage through the cabin looking for the shield. Once he found it, he'd bring it back to the entrance and offers it to Jon**
He takes it, or whatever form it is currently in.

"Hey, great. Looks just like what Oz used to make."

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
He takes it, or whatever form it is currently in.

"Hey, great. Looks just like what Oz used to make."
"Thanks. To activate it, you need to click the button on the tip"
**Its a small Celestial Bronze cylinder with a noticeable button on one of the tips**

Aleksander

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Thanks. To activate it, you need to click the button on the tip"
**Its a small Celestial Bronze cylinder with a noticeable button on one of the tips**
"Alright, sounds perfect. So, you managed to develop any new enchantments since yesterday or no?"

Aleksander

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Not at the moment. I've been working on my skill in the enhanced durability and speed enchantments."
"Alright. If I find out the pawnshop is interested in trinkets like these I'll tell you. Anyway, training will be put on hold until I return in a few days so I suggest hitching on with McCoy or something in the meantime."

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Alright. If I find out the pawnshop is interested in trinkets like these I'll tell you. Anyway, training will be put on hold until I return in a few days so I suggest hitching on with McCoy or something in the meantime."
"Sure. I watched his training yesterday so he's gonna be a good teacher, but uh good luck out there."

Aleksander

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Yeah... seriously, be careful out there please."
"If I die I die. Im almost to the standard life expectancy of a demigod anyway. I'll try not to though, obviously. Anyway I need some sleep before I go so see you in maybe a couple of days."

He waves and begins walking back to the Nike cabin.

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
"If I die I die. Im almost to the standard life expectancy of a demigod anyway. I'll try not to though, obviously. Anyway I need some sleep before I go so see you in maybe a couple of days."

He waves and begins walking back to the Nike cabin.
"See ya.."
**Lucius goes back into the cabin and sighs, hoping Jon doesn't die on whatever he's doing. He'd go to the big tapestry of Hephaestus and looks at it, doing some thinking**

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
**Lucius would spend another 3 hours tonight repairing the swords Hephaestus sent him. Once the time is up and if he's been uninterrupted, he'd do his nightly routine and go to sleep**

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
**Lucius wakes up, does some morning stretches to get the blood pumping, then checks to see how many of the swords he needs to repair still**

// @Pillhook

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)