• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Hermes Cabin

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff

The Hermes Cabin stands proud, newly completed by Hermes and his group of construction workers.

Upon entering the main entrance of the cabin, one would find a massive main room lined with rows of bunk beds. This is where all of the unclaimed kids rest.

On the right wall from the entrance lies a door. Entering the door reveals a bathroom lined with toilet, sinks and showers.

On the left wall from the entrance lies a second door. Upon going through the door, one would find a stairway leading further down towards the lower level.

The lower level consists of a hallway lined with four doors. Each door leads to not another room, but what appears to be a small fully furnished condo. It consists of a kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom, and a small living area as well as an IKEA Dining Room Table.

These doors are currently locked.

Besides all of this, there is a single door at the end of the main room. Opening the door reveals a small, empty room. The only thing inside of this room is a glorious golden statue of Hermes.

That's all she wrote.

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
*Leo walks up to the beautiful cabin, standing before it. He breathes in the fresh air and gets a good whiff of the newly constructed wooden cabin. He exhales shortly after, satisfied.*

"No longer will I sleep on a couch. No longer will I sleep with a hole in the roof and mold in the floorboards and walls. Praise Hermes."

The Gondola

Forum Badmin
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
*Leo walks up to the beautiful cabin, standing before it. He breathes in the fresh air and gets a good whiff of the newly constructed wooden cabin. He exhales shortly after, satisfied.*

"No longer will I sleep on a couch. No longer will I sleep with a hole in the roof and mold in the floorboards and walls. Praise Hermes."
*You feel like Hermes appreciated that*

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
*Leo stands and leaves the Hermes cabin.*

"Hopefully this isn't the last time I'm in this cabin."

Domo

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Tony walks in and goes to an unclaimed bed then lays down and sleeps.*

Domo

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Tony wakes up and does his routine. He walks to the dining pavilion.*

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*Finn lets go of the pole and plops down on a bunk bed.*
Eros, I’ve realized that like all of the people here our dudes or inanimate objects. How can I spread the love?
//@PredatorNC

Aleksander

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Jon enters the cabin through the front door.

"Hermes, I dont think I have ever loved a god more than at this moment, thank Zeus for you and this cabin."

Jon puts his stuff down under an empty bed and sleeps in said bed.

// @The Gondola

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 2)