• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Hermes Cabin

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
*Leo enters the Hermes cabin and goes to the lower level.*
*The thing on his chest falls to the floor.*
*He enters his room and closes the door, investigating the thing that fell off his chest.*

Last edited:

Roozrokh

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Administrator
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
*Leo takes out the note, reading.*
"Pay days are Thursdays. Here is the other half, make sure Chiron gets shit done today I might die from Zues or something like that who knows. If you don't see me for a while assume I am not coming back."

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
"Pay days are Thursdays. Here is the other half, make sure Chiron gets shit done today I might die from Zues or something like that who knows. If you don't see me for a while assume I am not coming back."
"Oh. I liked him, too. Good luck then, boss."

*Leo puts the note and drachma in his magic bag, closing it and leaving.*
*Leo walks up into the main cabin area.*

"Hm? What?"

Opal

Epic Tier
"Uh, yeah, I just remembered something and came back to deal with it."
"Oh alright... Hey weird question but do you know if anyone is good at healing here? The dolphin pirates sliced my heel pretty deep and even after having ambrosia I still can't walk on it."

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
"Oh alright... Hey weird question but do you know if anyone is good at healing here? The dolphin pirates sliced my heel pretty deep and even after having ambrosia I still can't walk on it."
*Leo reaches into his bag and pulls out an ambrosia, handing it to her.*

"This might work."

Opal

Epic Tier
*Leo reaches into his bag and pulls out an ambrosia, handing it to her.*

"This might work."
"No, they fed me ambrosia and it stopped bleeding but for some reason it didn't heal right. Maybe someone would healing powers can fix it."

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
"No, they fed me ambrosia and it stopped bleeding but for some reason it didn't heal right. Maybe someone would healing powers can fix it."
"Huh. Alright."

*He drops the ambrosia in his bag.*

"Talk to Chiron, I guess."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)