• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kota

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*A truck parks outside the ranch with a horse trailer being pulled by it Finn is then called on his cell by Chow*
// @Blitz

Kota

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
“My head hurts..”
*Chow says in a deep Chinese accent*
"Okay? This is no time to talk about a measly headache look around to see if there are guards or cameras grab a lead and bring the horse to the truck."

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Chow says in a deep Chinese accent*
"Okay? This is no time to talk about a measly headache look around to see if there are guards or cameras grab a lead and bring the horse to the truck."
“Which horse? I don’t remember any transportation tonight.”

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Then why am I here... uh..."
*There is a brief pause before Chow speaks again*
"Can you look around to see if you can find it?"
“There’s a bunch of normal looking horses here.. Are you okay?”

Kota

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
“There’s a bunch of normal looking horses here.. Are you okay?”
"I am fine, can you see if any of them have the power to heal? You wouldn't have been placed there if the horse wasn't in there and I wouldn't have been sent either."

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"I am fine, can you see if any of them have the power to heal? You wouldn't have been placed there if the horse wasn't in there and I wouldn't have been sent either."
“How about this.. you head on back, you get your head checked, because there’s no healing horse here. I would definitely pick up on that, guy.”

Kota

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
“How about this.. you head on back, you get your head checked, because there’s no healing horse here. I would definitely pick up on that.”
"Have you interacted with any of the horses yet?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)