• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Hub

Lore

Uber Tier
"Okay, bring all this away, I guess I'll have to get first-hand knowledge on it... Oh, can you bring me reliable knowledge on the Brass Vessel of Solomon just want to double-check the information."
*The docent brings a tattered book in a foreign language.*

Lore

Uber Tier
*Erina tries reading it as she knows Hebrew it can't be that far off as it's the predecessor*
*The docent gently opens the book to a marked page. The page describes a person seeing the Brass Vessel in person and how they plan to destroy it to earn the favor of the demons trapped in it.*

Kota

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*The docent gently opens the book to a marked page. The page describes a person seeing the Brass Vessel in person and how they plan to destroy it to earn the favor of the demons trapped in it.*
*Erina continues reading now interested in the contents of this book*

Lore

Uber Tier
*Erina continues reading now interested in the contents of this book*
*The next few pages contain the mad ramblings of the man, as he goes into a bunch of details of the vessel itself. It seems the person works close to the vessel, and is planning on taking it.*

Kota

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*The next few pages contain the mad ramblings of the man, as he goes into a bunch of details of the vessel itself. It seems the person works close to the vessel, and is planning on taking it.*
*Erina keeps in mind the details of the vessel itself to cross-reference them with the other works later, she continues reading*

Lore

Uber Tier
*Erina keeps in mind the details of the vessel itself to cross-reference them with the other works later, she continues reading*
*Several pages look like they will fall out and ink is smeared. This book might need some maintenance.*

Lore

Uber Tier
*Erina flips back a few pages looking for anything on the creation of the vessel*
*Nothing of that sort. This person worked close to the vessel, but had nothing to do with its creation. One of the pages tears slightly.*

Kota

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Nothing of that sort. This person worked close to the vessel, but had nothing to do with its creation. One of the pages tears slightly.*
*Erina closes the book carefully and approaches the archivist*
"Where do I take books that need maintenance or do I just give them to you?"
// @Blitzen

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Erina closes the book carefully and approaches the archivist*
"Where do I take books that need maintenance or do I just give them to you?"
// @Blitzen
// there’s an answer to this but I deadass cannot find it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)